twenty two

You stopped recording. This was more than enough evidence. Evidence that they were murdering innocent people and taking their lives, the futures they had ahead of them. A sick feeling twisted inside your stomach, as if a knot had just been tied.

Your own brother was part of this. This sick scheme to sell off organs on the black market to get money. You have no choice but to snitch. Even if he is your brother, he's a murderer. He's been a part of an unforgivable crime.

"Let's start working on our next plans, shall we?" Jin announced. You started recording again.

"Wait." Hoseok interrupted, "Are we missing someone?"

"Who?" Namjoon laughed.

"Wasn't there someone Jin chose to work with us?" Hoseok was confused.

This was your cue to run. You slowly opened the door and closed it then made a run for it, back to your house. You've never ran so fast in your life.

You threw your bag onto your bedroom floor and quickly got changed into your pyjamas.

You grabbed your phone and sat on the living room sofa, letting out a sigh of relief. You looked up at the ceiling and recalled what just happened half an hour ago.

You looked at your phone. The recordings were still there. You rewatched them and saw that you managed to show what the entrance of the building looked like. You have audio and visual proof, enough to take them to the police.

But Jimin is part of the police force. And he was involved too. You'll have to find another officer.

You heard the door click open and you quickly turned your phone off.

"Hey, I'm home." Yoongi called you.

"Hey."

"What have you been up to?" Yoongi laughed, "You're already in your pyjamas."

"I'm too lazy to change later." You laughed along. You're a pretty good actress.

"I guess that's just you, huh." Yoongi laughed, "I'm gonna shower now, don't complain if you want to use the toilet."

"Alright." You laughed at his comment.

The bathroom lock clicked and you returned to your thoughts. You can't see your brother as the same person he was before. Why was he doing this?

You suddenly had a theory. Maybe he turned to murder because of your parents. Your parents had died because they had been murdered three years ago. It was an emotional time for you and Yoongi, but Yoongi had it worse.

He cried every night for half a year straight then slowly began to return to his normal daily routine. So how could he end up like this now?

Why did he become a murderer?