Chapter 16

A/N- And I forgot again so I'm writing this at 2 AM. Ughhh.

(Peter's P.O.V)

I sigh as I jump back through my window. It's getting harder and harder to fight them all off. They know what I can do and they seem to be getting stronger and stronger. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't scared.

They also seem to be less worried about me getting injured, of course if they knew then maybe they wouldn't. But then again maybe if they did, they would actually hurt me more.

I wouldn't be shocked if they did hurt me badly. Or even killed me.

I've got a feeling they might bring even more people in, and honestly I don't know how many more i can fight off. It's hard people.

I quickly shake my head and take off my suit, examining all of my wounds. Thankfully it wasn't anything too bad, although I was stabbed and shot, but in no lethal places.

I grab the first aid kit I got and started to patch myself up.

I climb into bed after and turn the program on FRIDAY off. I let my thoughts drift as I fall into a thankfully peaceful sleep.

-

I'm currently sat on the sofa, everyone around me with strange smiles on their faces. Suspicious.

"So what's up?" I ask them all cautiously.

And when I say all, I mean all. All the avengers are there, including Pepper.

Nat clears her throat and says "well Peter, we were wondering again. What do you call Tony."

I look down and blush slightly in embarrassment. I look to dad and he seems just as confused about what's going on as I do. But when he catches my eye he just shrugs with a semi encouraging smile.

I shake my head and say "dad." My voice comes out quite and soft, as I feel my face heat up with all the eyes on me.

Nat smiles and says "Well, as you call Tony that we wanted to-"

She is cut off by Clint shouting loudly "WE WANT YOU TO CALL US AUNT AND UNCLE AND PEPPER MUM."

I stare at them all for a minute, unsure of what to say.

"It's okay if you don't feel comfortable calling us that Pete, we would understand." Pepper says, looking at me with sympathy. When no one else agrees she elbows Bucky who is beside her and he nods, along with everyone else.

I stay quite, silently mulling over everything. After a while I look at everyone and say "okay."

Everyone knew I wouldn't do it straight away, but with time I would.

-

One week.

By that time everyone was now my aunt and Uncle and Pepper was my mum.

And I was happy, i knew i wasn't replacing my biological parents and Aunt and Uncle. But it was nice to have another family again.

I just hope it lasts...

-

-

-
A/N- I know this is super short and I'm so sorry.

- M xx