twenty three

A few days had passed since the incident and you've kept quiet since. You've avoided every chance running into Yoongi's murder mates.

It's finally Saturday and you figured that it would be the perfect time to report it and end everything, once and for all.

"I'm heading out." You yelled loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Alright. Don't take too long."

Yoongi was like he was being himself. Not a murderer, just Yoongi. He was occupied playing his X-BOX so you had at least an hour to be outside.

"Ok, see you later."

—————

You were wearing clothes that were different from the day of the incident, just in case you saw someone. But the risky part was that you didn't know what Jin looked like. He was the leader of the black market scheme. It would be dangerous for you to walk into him.

You were so lost in thought that you bumped into someone, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, it's my fault that I didn't see you."

You looked up to find a handsome looking man, who had broad shoulders. However, his aura was familiar.

"Sorry about that. I'll be heading off now." You walked past him, rushing to the police station.

You felt like he was still staring at you. You squeezed your fists as you walked further away from him.

You had finally reached a police station. There was a second one, which was better than the one Jimin worked at.

You walked up to the desk.

"Hello ma'am, what can I do for you today?"

"I'm here to report a case. More than one case in fact."

The officer at the desk raised a brow at you, "I'm free at the moment, so I'll take care of it."

"Thank you."

You followed the officer into an interrogation room. Another officer was recording your interview with the officer.

"Take a seat."

"Thank you." You sat down.

"So what kind of case, or cases are you reporting?"

"Murder."

The officer's face changed automatically, from a calm one to a serious one.

He cleared his throat, "Anything you want to add on?"

"It has to do with the murders that have happened in Busan. All of them."

The officer took down some notes on a laptop.

"Do you have any suspects?"

"They're not suspects. They're the exact people who killed them."

"Names?"

"Jin. Kim Namjoon. Hoseok. Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook. Park Jimin. Min Yoongi."

"Do you have any last names for Jin and Hoseok?"

"Unfortunately I don't. But I have two recordings."

"May I see?"

You showed the two recordings on your phone to the officer. He transferred copies of the two recordings onto the laptop and added onto the files for all five murder cases.

"This will suffice as evidence. Thank you for reporting this. Also, I would like to take down your name."

"Min Y/N."

"Are you related to Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're very brave for reporting a relative. It must be quite difficult."

"It was. But a murderer is still a murderer."

"I like the way you think." The officer types up more info onto the laptop, "Also another thing."

"Hm?"

"This case will most definitely be taken to court. And since you are a witness, you'll be required to stand in court."

"I understand." The palms of your hand started to sweat. You could imagine the looks on all seven of their faces.

"Don't fret." The officer reassured you, "There will be people protecting you, I swear. I'll also be there."

"Thank you, so much."

"Just doing my job, ma'am. You may leave."

You got up to leave and walked out the police station. You saw Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"