DAY SIX

Chapter six-Day six

The conference yesterday went pretty fast it was just an opening ceremony and most representatives have not attended due to booking flight difficulties but it was cool for it gave y/n and I enough time to hang out.

And right now we're currently in the Starbucks having coffee breakfast before we proceed to the day two of the business trip.

I watch as y/n type on her laptop while sipping some of her frappe.

"Babe" I called out and she instantly look up which made me giggle.

"Don't call me that Lauren" y/n roll her eyes

"Why'd you look up if you don't like me calling you babe" I smirk and continue to gaze upon the beauty in front of me.

She closed her laptop then turn her attention to me her y/e/c eyes is twinkling brightly.

"It's early in the morning Lauren don't annoy me alright" she took a bite on her bread then open her laptop again.

"What are you even doing love? Can't we just talk?" I frown as she once again brought her whole attention back on typing whatever is that she's typing, it kills me not having her attention.

"It's a business report"

I groaned "you can do that later let's talk now"

She shook her head "nah I don't want to be filled up with paperwork's again miss jauregui" it's really cute how she's so dedicative on her work but I can't last ten days with just doing 'work' with her I need to catch up with her.

"Y/n please I'll help you do your paperwork's" to my surprise she look up from the keyboard and gaze at me, the girl raise an eyebrow as she asked "really?"

I smile nodding "yes"

"Promise?"

"Promise mon amour" I said in a French accent.

The girl closed her laptop then bring it back to her bag.

"Alright I didn't know what the last part means but since you said promise you better keep it" she warned sternly and I smile widely before nodding.

I should use French often in that case she wouldn't be bother about me calling her pet names, she doesn't understand after all.

"Alright what do you want to talk about?" She asked then takes a sip on her drink.

I smile cheekily "let's talk about us"

Her face feature instantly change "okay I change my mind I'll just continue this business report" y/n was about to pull her laptop out again but I stopped her.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding let's talk about something else" I chuckled at the annoyance in her face.

"So I'm thinking that we should visit the Eiffel tower what do you say?" Excitement filled my girl's eyes and she clapped her hands in agreement "yes! finally you've said something that has sense" the girl said sarcastically with a roll on her eyes.

"When?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Well based on our schedule we have free day tomorrow so what do you say tomorrow?"

Y/n smile widely then nod.

"Can we talk about us now?" I asked with an eyebrow raise teasingly the smile on her face faded in an instant "still not".

I frown and finish up my drink.

"This is not fair now you're the one whose not playing fair" I told her in a very serious tone.