𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. grease monkey

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
                     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
                 SEVEN  —— grease monkey

 ⊹  ☽                       ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋                 SEVEN  —— grease monkey

˚ .・*。༄ "AYE! THAT WAS A NASTY LITTLE BUGGER! BE GRATEFUL!"

Raccoons weren't easy to catch either. But Noah was a good shot, thank god, and she killed the son of a bitch and cooked his hissing ass. And now, he was considered lunch.

She named him Cedric.

"So why in the hell did you name him?" Murphy chuckled, gnawing on what little meat was left on the bone, not wanting to get reprimanded again for wasting precious food. "And why Cedric?" He laughed.

She shrugged, tossing her finished bone into the grass and going in for the tarp rolled package of nuts she'd also packed. If it wasn't blasphemy to be where she was, she'd say she was completely in bliss right now. "He striked me as a Cedric when i first encountered him."

John nodded. "Don't hit me when I say thank you this time, okay? I'll never come back if you keep hitting me." He mumbled, pointing a daring finger at her.

     Both cracked a smile at each other. It was quite strange, like a dog and a cat suddenly getting along, but it was unforgettably blissful to just sit with someone who isn't a total stranger. To be able to soak up some vitamin D while they could and just be decently happy for just a little while. They didn't have to worry about a raging dictator or anything in between that Bellamy preferred to be called. They didn't have to worry about anyone looking at them like they were the scum of the earth, particularly Murphy for that one, because not for one second would he let anyone look at Noah Santiago the wrong way, heaven forbid. She'd saved his life, over and over, the least he could do was cover for her.

    "But thank you, Solo. Seriously. I don't think I remember the last time someone wasn't disgusted by me or afraid of me." He muttered, spitting out the shell of a nut.

     And she disobeyed, punching his shoulder and curling up into a small ball so she could keep her eyes on the swaying grass ahead of her and not Murphy.

     "Again with the hitting! What's up with you?" He exclaimed, chuckling slightly as he rubbed away his imaginary pain. Thankfully she didn't actually punch him, he knew he'd have a gnarly bruise to match his other ones if she did. "Heaven forbid I be nice, huh?"

      She shook her head. "No, it's just - I haven't really had friends in four years. Not since.... uh.... yeah." She nodded, finishing off the rest of the canteen of water. "Sorry. I'm not good with any of this." She whispered.