Chapter 18

After an 18 hour and 15 minute flight I could literally hear each and every inch of my body cry as I move. You could only imagine how ecstatic I was when we finally checked into our room. I sprawled myself over the bed.

"shift." said Eric in a grumpy voice.

"No, go away." I moaned in my pillow.

"Violet theres only one bed so move!"he said angrily.

Just before I could say anything he rolled my body over to the edge of the bed," hey! "I said very slowly. Shit, I am really tired.

" just shut up." He said in a desperate tone. I would have taken offense to that, but neither of us had the energy to argue.

I turned to the left side of the bed and let sleep consume me.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I turned around to an empty bed and noticed the sun shining brightly through the windows.

I had a quick shower and put on a white off the shoulder shirt with a red wrap skirt that has a pattern on it.

I walked around the suite, seeing no sign of Eric I decided to go for a stroll on the beach

The salty air filled my nostrils as a light breeze kissed my skin. I felt my feet sink in to the sand whilst the water gently brushed over my feet. The calming view of the crystal clear water, with the blue sky above me and green trees surrounded me had me reaching the ultimate state of relaxation.

When I look straight ahead, I spotted a familiar figure. I walked closer to the person and sat beside them,"Hey stranger."

"Hello Violet." said Eric as he continued starring into the horizon.

We sat in a comfortable silence until Eric broke it, " I call a truce." he said randomly.

"A truce?" I said confused.

"Yes, instead of trying to find ways to kill each other lets just establish a friendship because to be honest it is quite exhausting."

"Excuse me, for your information you poisoned me." I said earning a look from him,"okay,fine you are right. Friends?" I asked extending my hand out to him to shake.

He looked at my hand and then at me and then back at my hand, "Really?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Just shake my hand." I said and with that we established a friendship.

We sat on the sand bank talking about ramdom stuff and started getting to know each other, "Oh shit, look at the time! Your mum made reservations at 'the Itaa'. "

"The Itaa?"

"It's some really cool underwater restaurants." I said whilst dragging him along.

« Allister's POV» (dun,dun,daaa)

"Doesn't it feel good that she's gone, right Daddy?" asked Olivia. She had really grown up to be a very bitter person. I held my head in shame wondering where I went wrong. No, I knew where I went wrong. I gave her everything she wanted out of guilt, I spoilt her.

" Be quiet Olivia! She is still your sister!" I yelled.

I got off the sofa and walked into my study and locked the door. I shoved my hand into my pocket and grabbed my phone to make a call," Hello, Markus?"

"Allister, brother you finally called." he said with a light laugh.

"How are you brother?" I asked

"I am good and you?"

"still stuck. How is Violet? Is she doing well? Is she happy?" I asked worried about my daughter.

"she doing well Allister and she is happy, don't worry. You have a lot going on with Lillian and Olivia." he said concerned.

"Markus I am so trapped, I don't know what to do anymore." I truly loved Violet with all my heart and if I was being honest more that I loved Olivia, but the circumstances is such that I have to pretend as if I don't.

"Why don't you tell Violet the truth?" asked Markus, the truth was something that released your burdens, but my truth would have everything crashing down.

"No! it's a secret I am willing to keep for asking long as I can even if I have to take it to my grave. It would hurt both my daughter too much if I tell them."

"Allister, nothing can be kept forever, one day it will come to the light," I knew my brother was right but I have to remain stubborn to protect my children and if is too painful to even mention ,"And another thing is that you have to fix your relationship with Violet, before in is too late."

" I know she doesn't consider me as her father, the time of reform is long gone. I can only just watch over her from a far as her guardian angel."

"Stop this shit! Allister, she is your daughter have a damn heart!" he yelled which is something he does rarely.

" I will try, when the time is right." I felt a pain tugging at my heart, "Good night brother." I said and hung up. I walked up to my desk and unlocked my draw lifting up a photograph,letting the tears fall free.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«Markus's POV»

I turned around to my wife and saw her eyes filled with tears, "Don't cry love, don't cry." I whispered in her ear and rubbed her back soothingly until she fell asleep.

My mind kept refusing to rest, the only thing I could think of was my brother's predicament. I hope he tells Violet the truth about...

---------------------------------------------------
A/N :

Hey guys 🙃
Surprise 🎉
Hope you enjoyed Allister and Markus's POV 🎭
So I hope you like this chapter and please comment.
Till next byezz🌹

Meme: