~Chapter 5~

As we walk around, we receive news about the last of our support ships being destroyed. Poe grows mad now and starts walking at full speed, wanting to talk to her. I sprint to catch up to him.

     "Is she in there?" Poe asks.

     "The admiral has banned you from the bridge. Let's not make a scene!" Commander Larma replies.

     "No, let's," He states, walking past her. I run up to apologize for his behavior and follow Poe to Vice Admiral Holdo.

     "Holdo!" Poe shouts and she looks over in his direction.

     "Captain you're not supposed to be in here," another person warns.

     "Flyboy," Holdo replies.

     "Cut it, lady! We had a fleet now we are down to one ship and you've told us nothing!" Poe retorts. "Tell us we have a plan! That there's hope!"

     "When I served under Leia," She continues and Poe looks back at me, annoyed. "She would say 'hope is like the sun if you only believe in it when you can see it,'" Holdo quotes.

     "We won't make it through the night," Poe states.

     "Yes," Holdo says. I start to walk around the base and then look at a screen that is making odd noises. I look at it more closely and look back at Poe. He realizes too and walks over to me, talking back to Holdo.

     "You fueling up the transports?" Poe questions her. "You are... All of them? We're abandoning the ship? Is that, that's what you brought us to?" Poe begins asking question after question and starts to throw and kick at the chairs and boxes.

     I try to walk up to him and calm him down, but others rush ahead of me to grab a hold of him. Vice Admiral Holdo stops them from arresting him and listens to what Poe says.

     "Those transport ships are unarmed, unshielded! We abandon this cruiser, we're done, we don't stand a chance! No, you are not just a coward, you are a traitor!" Poe retorts to her.

     "Get his man off my bridge," She replies seriously. The guards, or troopers, lead him away. I'm stopped by Admiral Holdo before I can follow him.

     "How do you keep up with this man?" She asks me.

     "It's a gift," I simply shrug and follow Poe. We rush back to the room we were in earlier and once the door closes, he walks over to the chair and turns on his comlink channel.

     "Finn, Holdo is loading up the transports, she's abandoning ship! Where are you?" Poe asks.

     "Poe, we're on our way back to the fleet. We're so close!" Finn reassures through the comlink.

     "Did you find the master code-breaker?" I ask them.

     "Well, we found a codebreaker. We can shut the tracker down, just buy us a little more time.," he stutters a bit.

     "Alright, hurry," Poe replies. A plan pops up in my head.

     "Poe! I know what we can do!" I tell him.

     "Well, let's hear it!" Poe smiles.

     I whisper the plan in his ear and he slowly nods his head, smirking. I smile once I'm done and he pecks me on the lips and walks away before I could yell at him not to do that.

     We find Lieutenant Connix to tell her the plan. She nods to us and goes to inform other people we trusted with the other plan. Next, we walk over to the hanger where Holdo begins loading up some of the transports.

     "So a stormtrooper and a who now are doing what?" She questions, irritated when we tell her the plan about the master code-breaker with Finn and Rose.

     "They are trying to save us. This is the best chance for us to escape, you have to give Finn and Rose a chance!" I explain.

     "You have bet the survival of the Resistance on that odds and put us all at risk?!" She shouts at the both of us. I cross my arms, glaring at her, and wait for the next part of our plan.

     "There's no time now, we have to get clear of the cruiser- load the transports!" She demands, shouting to another general or commander, and walks off.

     "Yeah, I was afraid you'd say that," Poe says, turning around and pointing a blaster at her. I turn around also, grabbing my lightsaber and activating it. A few other people, pilots, and Connix turn around also holding a blaster to Holdo and the people on her side.

     "Vice-Admiral Holdo, I am relieving you of your command for the survival of this ship, this cruiser, and the Resistance," Poe declares.

     "I hope you know what you're doing." She states. Poe tucks his blaster away and I turn off my saber, placing it back in my belt.

     "I'm heading over to the bridge. If they move, stun them. Y/N? Let's go," He says and I follow behind him, walking in between Holdo and a few commanders.

     "BB-8 tell us something good," I ask, taking the comlink channel from Poe and talking to Finn and Rose.

     "Y/N? Poe? We're almost there, have the cruiser into light-speed," I hear Finn reply.

     "Yeah, we're on it!" I assure him and disconnect the call. We run back to the main bridge and the door opens up.