Parents Day Pt. 1

It's been a while since the Halloween party and and U.A were on watch for Eri for her protect in the meantime as they try to figure out what they should do for her, but today was something special cause after a long time the day finally came and that was parents day when all the parents of all the students came to the school to see the progress their children and for others reasons especially since the attacks on U.A started not that long ago, but for now there has been nothing for the media could use to attack U.A with for while now, and now everyone was in class with parents well all except Izuku who was sitting in his desk.

"I'm guessing the old fart didn't come to this like the others" said Katsumi.

"Well Zeff has to work in a truck now, so he's not wasting time to gain enough money to get a new sea restaurant, Marry wasn't cheap after all" said Izuku.

"Don't excuse the times before" said Katsumi.

"Well you know him, this isn't his type of scene and it's not just for me he also never did it for Ace" said Izuku.

This was when Izuku felt his head being patted, it was none other than Mitsuki.

"Well he might have been there at least you have me, I always considered you as a son, possibly because you might be my son in law" said Mitsuki as she said the last part quietly.

This made them both Izuku and Katsumi blush. 

"Shut up you old hag" said Katsumi still red.

"Come on are you two dating, what's wrong in planning your future" said Mitsuki.

"Well… about that" said Izuku.

But before he could actually explain the situation Mina came up to Izuku and grabbed Izuku's arm and started to drag him to her parents.

"Mom, dad, this is Midori I told you all about him" said Mina.

"He's much taller in person compared to seeing him on TV" said Mrs. Ashido.

"Put it their son" said Mr. Ashido as he gave Izuku his hand.

Wait… son said Izuku.

This was when Mina dragged Izuku away so she could tell him something without her parents.

"Hey Midori, if you don't mind just for today, would you lie to my parents, I sorta told them we were a couple" said Mina with a smile.

"Wh-what" said Izuku blushing.

"Please and if it works not just for my parents we could actually be a couple, you have to admit our date was probably the best" said Mina.

"I…, uh" said Izuku blushing.

"No fair Mina, I did the same thing for my parents" said Toru as she pointed to her parents.

For Toru parents it was really obvious where she got her quirk as her father was in slender clothes, but anything else about him you couldn't see just like his daughter while her mother was quite beautiful with long brown hair.

"Well I was the first one to tell Midori" said Mina.

"No fair" said Toru

This was when both Mina and Toru started to argue, while this was when Momo's mother came up to him.

"Well if it isn't Midoriya, I hope you've taken good care of my daughter and keeping on watch over my daughter for both as long they want" said Mrs. Yaoyorozu.

"Mother please stop this. It's embarrassing" said Momo flustered.

But Izuku couldn't help but feel Momo's father dislike for him, as he could feel his eyes staring him down, but Mrs. Yaoyorozu saw this and pinched her husband's side.