Chapter 1 (Sid)

Warning: Rape is mentioned.

"Let me go, you assholes. I'll call Lord Jashin on all you bitches and he's gonna have himself a sacrifice on his hands if he finds out that you dumbfucks kidnapped one of his children."

The Hokage raised an eyebrow at the choice of words that were flowing out of the black haired girls mouth like a river. He coughed to gain her attention. The girl turned her head towards him and narrowed her eyes.

"You in charge here? I assume so. Listen you king of shits, I demand an explanation, now." She said. He raised his eyebrow higher, thinking. A few moments passed, the girl huffing.

She got a kunai out, surprising Hiruzen with how quick she was, and slammed it down on his desk. Faster than lightning, multiple ANBU got out of their hiding places and surrounded the girl.

She eyed them carefully before groaning.

"Listen bro, I'm not one for worthless chit-chat, so let's make this quick! Tell me why I'm here, and I won't murder your desk."

The Hokage began to wonder why she threatened to murder his desk of all things, but shook it off.

"Hurry up, gramps. I get that you're old, but still. You're the Hokage for a reason, aren't you? You should be strong." Said man eyed her, thinking of the situation at hand.

'Child or not, this girl is a threat. She may act like a fool, but needs to be taken seriously. Perhaps...'

"Child, I warn you, this is not a wise decision." He tells her, staring into her eyes. After a few seconds the girl sighs and puts her kunai back in her weapon pouch.

"This is taking forever! I wasn't even doing anything!"

"You were killing civilians." One of the guards that brought her in stated, eyes narrowed in distaste at her.

The girl dismisses him with a wave of her hand. "They were rapists, my guy. It's ight."

"And how would you know that?"

She shrugged. "They were trying to do some weird ass shit to girls. I seen them put drugs in their drinks! I mean, I always replaced them, yeah, but still." She rocked on the balls of her feet.

"And then I got word from my information source that the shitty bastards raped a couple people, so bam! Killed them. Problem solved, they won't be doing any more raping. World peace and all that jazz."

"How old are you, child?" The Third Hokage asked, staring her down. He found her a bit strange.

She shrugged. "Twelve." She took her kunai out of the desk, feeling everyone's eyes on her.

While she did agree she was nice to look at, she knew that wasn't why they were staring at her. She made sure to not let her guard down.

She knew how this typically went.

An unknown stranger, wandering near an important village? It indeed sounds suspicious, so she was prepared to make a run for it.

They'd either lock her up in prison or interrogate her.

Or both.

Still sensing their unease, she reassured them, "Relax, fuckers. I just like to sharpen my blades." She says as she took out a special rock and started to run it down her kunai.

"It makes them more precise." She tells them as she swipes the sharpening stone across.

She had mixed feelings about the sound it made. She found it quite pleasing, but also quite disturbing.