DAY SEVEN

Chapter seven-Day seven

Your point of view

Morning came by fastly and it's third day of Lauren and I here in Paris, and today we're going to Eiffel tower which would be really exciting for it is my first time there.

I've seen it in pictures in Instagrams but I haven't actually saw it in real life that's why my excitement is just like this.

I'm currently watching SpongeBob while Lauren is taking a shower.

"Who lives in the pineapple under the sea"

"Dora and boots"

"Yellow absorbent and porous is he"

"Dora and boots"

"Baby it's SpongeBob not Dora or boots" my attention turn as Lauren suddenly spoke out.

My mouth agape as I realize that she's only wrap up in a towel, her body is still wet from the water and her hair is tied up in a messy bun but still dripping droplets of water.

Damn

"Close your mouth babygirl you'd catch flies"

I blink multiple times before realizing that I've been staring at her or more like checking her out.

I retrieve my attention away from her and bring it back to the TV screen but my gaze continue to steal glances at Lauren whose eating some biscuits not caring if she's only in a towel.

"Why are you still naked? Get dressed now Lauren!" I demanded but she only turn to me with a smirk on her face.

"What's wrong? I'm in towel tho" her tone is very dangerous and in any moment I could fall for her trap.

Lauren walks towards me and I instantly back away from her in response. She's just such a freaking sadist.

"Don't even come closer to me jauregui" I held my hands up in defense.

But the woman seems to be enjoying my nervousness walks even closer to me.

I groaned frustratedly before I could even back away farther Lauren reached for my back as she wrap her arms on my waist and pull me back to her, I gasp at the sudden contact of her still wet cold skin into mine.

Her green eyes are so hypnotizing.

"Why are you so nervous around me y/n?" She asked seductively. Her fingers trailed from my cheeks down to my arms and I felt thousand of chills rummaging throughout my body sending electric shocks to my spine.

I stayed silent and I felt my heartbeat increasing it's pace in my chest it's like a lion wanting to get out from the cage, what the hell? So much tension builds between me and Lauren and I notice how her eyes would gaze over my lips and then back to my eyes multiple times.

She then starts leaning in closer to my lips her breath is ghosting on my lips.

I didn't make another step back. This is not right if I'm gonna let her kiss me for the second time.

Lauren had her eyes closed and I can't help but to close my eyes as well. I don't know why but I didn't stop her or anything.

My eyes surprisingly shot open as I didn't felt Lauren's lips against mine but on my forehead instead, my breath hitch over my throat and a weird tingly feeling came into my stomach.

Lauren pull away from me stepping a little further she still had a smirk on her face "I don't want to get another slap so" I felt my cheeks flushed.