𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖟𝖊

╭─────────────────╮
𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽
𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
╰─────────────────╯

"Are you familiar with story of Orion?"

It came out from your mouth, like a low whisper but audible for him to comprehend. He was sure, most of us knew how the narrative went.

Unless, there was a hidden missive that he needed to decode. Seeing the difficulty was that of a professional player on a novice level, he already knew the pieces he needed to get.

Artemis and Orion.

It could be of the two names, although the possibility is high that what you were pertaining to was the man himself, Orion (Disregarding Artemis). But, he will have to keep on accumilating the information you were to give him soon.

He was afraid of the worst case scenario, of course everything was already mapped out even if errors were inevitable to avoid.

Cheesy as it sounds, associating the prominent constallation with greek mythology bedeviled him - a man of science nonetheless.

Sadly, the interaction was cut off short as you decided to leave without notice. It was sinking deeper into the chambers of his mind - were you a possible ally or foe? Unlike the mentalist, he was able to read him like an open book but you per se; was a different matter that he needed to delve in further to know your true nature.

There was something behind your voice, a sense of familiarity he couldn't get rid of his chest. Irrational, as human emotions are complex. 

"Who are you?" He pondered for a while, looking at night sky. It reminded him of a certain individual whom her whereabouts was still unknown, it could only mean that you were either broken into pieces or buried somewhere that can't be seen in plain sight - underwater, soil, cave, the possibilities were never ceasing. But right now his priority was to win the native villagers and then, he will find you.

As much as he didn't want to think of it, it wasn't impossible. 

He will make sure of it to rid of you from petrification. Annoying and a lovesick fool as you were in the old world, even so; he still considers you as a valuable person in his life - speaking from his mind, you definitely are a prodigy but the exact opposite of his speciality.

You were the epitome of a natural-skilled fighter and your spirit was worth to applaud for. But enough of his thoughts, he needed to get down from the rooftop as the cold was starting to gnaw on his weal.

As smart as he is, he knew very well not to die from hypothermia.

He couldn't figure you out, the cloaked person who decided to kiss him out of nowhere. Not that it bothered him, so much as he was adverse with the idea of love that it didn't even make him flustered. Surprised? Oh for sure, he was.

No one is in the right mind to kiss a person who they just met out of whim. What did you do it then?

"It didn't feel like it was intentional, that seems suspicious." Senku picked his ear with his pinky finger, studding towards the hut which they call "Headquarters".

He would know right away, but you were too difficult to read. As if you were purposely omitting information that could possibly blow your cover away.

Now, let's go back to the beginning. The story of Orion, the giant huntsman and Artemis. He felt no need to further describe the Goddess, as it was already in common knowledge who she was. Unless you don't know her, then Senku will rule you out as another Taiju in his life. Big oaf.