Giannis antetokumpo <mistakes happen>

~my bad if I messed up spelling his last name~

y/n pov

Now people wonder why shit doesnt go planned out like supposed to, well if you were in a situstion like me, you would probably think what the hell? so let me break it down I have a five year old daughter named Gianna (Im already emotional even looking at her name bruh)antetokumpo and she is my world she looks just like her father too, I would jump infront of a train for her and everything is going perfectly fine... well I thought thing is she is a basketball players daughter and he doesnt even know about her and plus he already has a girlfriend and baby, his mother and father (rest his soul) only know about her and we were young when I had her but I never told him because I was and I am to scared his name is......

Giannis antetokumpo.

"Gigi, come on girl we dont have all day!!!" I shouted to my daughter as she was putting on her shoes, she came down the steps "otay jeez, me ready to go now." she put her hand on her hip I swear she a whole fucking hand full "alright little girl." I giggled and locked up the house and we were on our way to the mall. "Gianna do you know what shoes you want?" I asked her as we walked in footlocker and whats the first thing I see? a picture of Giannis, just great "um I want some grandpa Kobe's I chuckled she has always prefered of Kobe as her uncle and the funny thing is he told her to call him grandpa because he is kinda like the dad that I never had but that story is for another day "okay come on." I found the first pair on the shelf once I looked over thank god and then I heard Gianna scream a little "MOMMA LOOK!!!" she pointed towards the entrance and I heard people shouting and I seen a very tall person walk in, Oh MY God it cant be its Giannis why today god?

"Mommy can me take a picture with him please?!?" oh shit what do I do this litle girl is to damn smart for me "umm, no" I choked up on my words, I cant let him find out Gianna started whining and I got annoyed fuck it he gonna find out today "fine come on" and she started clapping as I smiled at her little ass Im so glad I have her and she ran straight to Giannis as I walked carefully behind her through the crowd of shouting fans of his "hi are you Giannis antumpo?" I chuckled at her mistake of saying his name wrong he laughed a little damn I missed that panty soaking laugh and s- you know whay snap out of it "yes, whats your name?" damn "My name is Gianna and we haven the same last name." he stared at her for a minute and studied her features as everyone cooed over her little self I KNOW I MADE THAT! but oh boy "oh really, wheres your mom?" she pointed at me and I smiled and waved a little as I was frozen for a while, he whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head and he put her down, he looked at me and we locked eye contact for a minute and I broke it and me and gianna walked away.

I asked Gianna what did Giannis tell her and she said he told her to tell me to meet her by the bathroom and I instantly got nervous was this really about to happen?? but I just listened anyway and walked to the bathroom carrying tons of bags from different stores. When we got there he was there with a dissapointing look on his face so I knew I fucked up and Gigi's little friendly ass gonna talk about some "me and my mommy are here!" snapping him outta spacd and he looked towards us "hey." he said as soft voice boomed through my ears and I just waved "okay, Gianna how about this I buy you some ice cream and you go sit on that little bench right there." he pointed to the bench that was five feet away from us she nodded her head and we walked to the little ice cream vending machine and got her ice cream blah blah, after we got her all together we walked to the fountain and sat down and it wasnt alot of people near so we were fine from the paparazzi "okay, so what are you going to talk to me about?" he sighed a little and looked at her "is this why you broke up with my 5 years ago?" I took a deep breath "yeah." he looked at me "why?" "Giannis do you know how hard it was to think about becoming a parent at a young age? the shit was hard and I was scared, scared to become a parwjt at a young age without any income or insurance nor money and I was scared you just wouldnt wanna be in her life so and I wanted to have an abortion but I couldnt bring myself of killing an innocent child it really hurt my feelings and I cried for days and months and had to go through a labor with no one there but my bestfriend and her boyfriend and Kobe amd vannesa were there, I wanted you to be there but it was to late now look at you the greek freak with a beautiful family and an great career I hope your happy and then to top that off before we even broke it up we were having sex back to back without a condom or you pulling out so it was no way in hell you coudnt have know, so just leave us alone and have a great life." I was about to get up until he grabbed my hand "let me go." I tried to snatch my hand back "no, listen Y/n I didnt even know I am honestly so sorry I didnt at least reach out to you, I just wish you would have told me about that little beautiful angel over there and I promised I would have still been there twenty four seven, when you broke up with me I was hurt and I just didnt know why you did but for now on I will be there for her and you if needed and she looks just like me so I cant even deny her, and I will explain to my family and Mariah and my son will have a big sister so thats kinda cool." I chuckled "okay maybe we can co-parent and work on this whole situation, now lets go explain everyrhing to her." he nodded and we walked over to her, hopefully everything goes well but you always have to realize people make alot of mistakes but she was a huge blessing in my life at the same time.