[30]

It's been a month since the attack at the school and so far neither crew has been able to come up with any further information on who the people are or what they want. Dom has made a full recovering is doing much better.

Yesterday we started our first day of holidays from school, and because of how messed up things have been for all of us in the last couple of months, Bex and I decided that we'd take a little vacation and see some other parts of Europe while we have the chance and of course have Dom and Riccardo to come with us and show us around a little more.

My family is still here in Italy helping Lorenzo and the men with the hunt for who's after them. At first, they weren't keen on the idea of us leaving and going traveling on our own, but we all know how to protect ourselves and after finding out about our trip Layla and Franco wanted in as well, so that's two more people to help with anything goes wrong.

"Call me if anything at all goes wrong," Dad says in a warning tone

"I will dad."

"As will I, and I'll keep her safe, promise," Dom says with a smile as he wraps his arm around me

"I'm sure you will." Dad nods

Bex and I pick up our bags and begin to make our way down the hall to board the plane

"Bella's turn around." Riccardo calls

We turn and find him recording on his phone. We both wave to the camera and keep walking down the hall.

"Are you going to be recoding all holiday again?" Dom questions Riccardo

"What? I like to make video memories, you know this."

"Here that Bex, video memories." I wink and nudge her as we walk

"Alena!" She gasps and giggles loudly

We make our way to the gate and show the flight attended our tickets

"Have a safe flight" she smiles

We make our way into the plane and find the our row. Because it's only a two hour flight we're flying regular class and in a four seater. I reach up on my tiptoes trying to place my bag in the overhead locker.

"I got it Tesoro" Dom takes it from my hand and places it up with no effort at all.

"Damn tall people." I giggle softly and sit down next to Bex, the two of us in the middle seats with the boys on either side of us.

"Are Layla and Franco coming? They're going to miss the flight." Bex questions

A moment later Layla and Franco make their way down the row, looking flustered and rushed.

"Did we pull you out of bed princess?" Riccardo grins at Franco Who quickly places the bags in the overhead locker and sits down

"Hey girlfriends" Layla smiles over at us, her and Franco sharing a two seater next to us

It doesn't take long for the the doors to the plane to close and for it began to move down the runway ready for take off. The lights then dim and the seatbelt sigh is illuminated.

Bex grabs her blanket from her bag stored under the seat and lifts our arm rests up, then throws it over the four of us

"Aw thanks Bex" I smile

"Are you excited?" Dom asks as wraps his arm around me.

I snuggle up close to Dom and rest my head on his chest. "I'm super excited, are you?"

"I've been to Paris before, but it'll be different this time, so yes." He places a kiss on the top of my head.

We arrive to our hotel and collect our keys from the reception area. Dom and I have our own room but Bex and Riccardo next to us and Layla and Franco are across the hall from us.