86 old times

jordan stayed up the whole night, trying to figure out all possible reasons on why her brother ran away and changed his name.

she toss and turned in bed not knowing how to come about to talk about it to him. jordan decided if she is never going to do it, she would never know the truth.

she got up and texted taeyong.

_____________________
LEE TAEYONG
_____________________
last seen recently.

Today, 8.00AM

lee jordan :
hey

_____________________
LEE TAEYONG
_____________________
active now.

lee taeyong :
what is it kiddo?

lee taeyong :
is something wrong at the dorm?

lee taeyong :
did johnny do something to you?

lee jordan :
no. he went to the gym

lee jordan :
lets go to the gym

lee taeyong :
sure,since the boys are there

lee jordan :
ok

Lee Taeyong last seen today at 8.05AM

jordan had no idea what she was doing. it just came out. she dont know what is going to happen. "guess ill just go with the flow",jordan talked to herself.

she changed and went straight to the gym.
it was saturday so the takraw team had the whole gym to themselves for the whole day.

it isnt a bad idea to reveal about her brother there but her cover will probably be blown but that is the least of her worry right now.

she reached before taeyong and the boys were all busy training. she started putting on her hand wraps and did some warms up before going to the punching bag.

"you okay? you look tired",lucas asked. she just smiled and walked away from lucas as she pat his back.

jordan went over to train with dumbbells but daydreamed and dropped it. fortunately, it did not land on her feet.

"be careful dan",johnny shouted from the treadmill.

she picked it up and started doing simple arm workouts. suddenly she felt anger fuming in her so she decided to release it on the punching bag.

"you look like you know how to box",yuta came up to her. "i do",she simply said.

they went in the boxing ring. yuta put on the boxing pads while jordan put on her boxing gloves.

they started doing simple punches and dodges.

as soon as taeyong came in, the punches got stronger and even more impactful. daydreaming again, yuta threw a punch and jordan fell.

"holy fuck!",yuta shouted. jordan just got up and went out of the ring to get a drink.

lucas went to yuta and gave him some encouraging words,"you are going to die",he said as he gave yuta the brightest smile.