Episode 13 Scenarios one shot

Mr Spiddlepix showed up in the middle of the night with startling information.

Kara's POV:
Dreaming of Lena was something that happened regularly for me. Sometimes they were innocent dreams and sometimes they were more revealing...

At this point, Lena is all I think about but I have to keep those feelings hidden for her safety. I was in the middle of watching TV when there was a knock on the door. 

I opened the door only to reveal Mr Spiddlepix. Without speaking he pushed through me and into my apartment.

"Well hello to you too," I say closing the door and turning around.

"Yes hello, I have something to tell you," Mr Spiddlepix said.

"Woah hold on a second there, where did you come from?" I say concerned.

"The fifth dimension obviously. Anyway more importantly I'm here to help you"

"How?" I say confused.

"I'm offering you a second chance to make things right with Lena," Mr Spiddlepix said sitting on the couch.

"Come here," Mr Spiddlepix said patting the couch next to him.

"Sure..." I say even more curious now.

"So what I will do for you is to show you all the different scenarios for yours and Lena's relationship," Mr Spiddlepix said.

With one snap of his finger, the whole room transformed into an old movie theatre with dark lights.

"Woah" I whisper amazed.

Mr Spiddlepix turned on the TV and started flipping through the scenarios. He landed on one named friends and asked if was ready. I Said yes and was teleported into L-corp immediately.

I was sitting on her couch with a big belly burger in front of me. Lena walked into the office with two drinks and sat down.

"So Kara how was work today?" Lena asked handing me a drink.

"It was good," I say assuming she meant CatCo.

"That's good Kara. I'm so proud of you." Lena said smiling a genuine smile.

"What are you proud of me for?" I say playing with my glasses subconsciously. 

"I'm so proud of you for telling me your supergirl and winning awards at CatCo, for being the bravest superhero in the world, for being the most hopeful person in the world and so much more," Lena said playing with my hand.

Tears of happiness were slowly sliding down my face. I looked up at Lena and her beautiful forest green eyes were looking at me.

Lena moved her hand and wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"Don't cry. Kara Danvers, you are my favourite person in the world and I am so grateful to be your friend"
Lena whispered pulling me into a hug.

I hugged her back and enjoyed this sweet moment. No one had ever said that to me.

Suddenly my vision went blurry and I  blacked out. I woke up with a start, frantically looking around. Looking to my left I saw Mr Spiddlepix watching me.

"What just happened?" I asked very confusedly.

"You just witnessed one of the many other alternative realities that could become your reality," Mr Spiddlepix said clasping his hands together.

"So that could be the world I live in?" I say just double-checking.

"Yes it could be but there are many others," Mr Spiddlepix said sternly.