The Best Chapter Of My Life

((This is for Kaitlin_W1212 I hope you like it and sorry it's a day late, I was busy))

You awoke at 9:00 knowing you had to pick up some books at your local book store which was only a few minutes away from where you lived. Groaning softly you got up and ready before leaving for the book store.

Once you got there you clumsily walked into a rather handsome looking young man. "Scuse me miss, sorry fer bumping into ye" the young man spoke with a slightly broad Liverpudlian accent. "It's alright" you smiled, "I'm kaitlin" you blush extending your hand out to him, "I'm John. John Lennon" he smiled blushing lightly as he shook your hand.

After a minute or two of awkward silence John comes up with an idea, "how about I buy yer books fer ye" he asks biting his lip slightly, "no it's alright John" you insist, "Kait let me make it up to ye" he smiles charmingly causing you to let him buy your books. "Thank you John" you say hugging him blushing, "yer welcome" John smiles and returns the hug back to you.

A few minutes past and he gets another idea, "Erm hey, fancy going fer a coffee?" He asks scratching his neck nervously biting his lip, "of course" you smile taking his hand going on a coffee date.

You and John were inseparable, yourself and John married a few years later and couple of years after getting married you had two children. Even after his untimely death in 1980 your two souls were always connected.