Chapter 5: Sleepless vamps

A/N: 23.02.19

Okay, so I read that some people are disgusted by Hawaiian pizzas (pizza with pineapple and ham as a topping).

Are you guys:

1. team pineapple

2. Team no way, absolutely not, go away.

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate, but I love Hawaiian pizzas 😂 #justiceforpineapples

***
Nov 7th, 2021: author from the future

Hey Homies, It's your author from the future! I finally decided to make a YouTube channel!! I'm thinking of posting vlogs, book reviews, giveaways, and writing tips/advice! If you guys are interested, please subscribe!

Youtube channel: letsgohomehidee

🍒🍒🍒

"Aleksei!" shouted Issa, banging on Aleksei's dorm room door. "Aleksei! Rise and shine butterfly, you have an order from Nyx!"

Aleksei remained on his bed, his eyes peacefully closed. He was lying on his back, facing the ceiling, and his hands were resting over his waist, the way a corpse would be placed in its coffin.

"Alek, I know you can hear me!" Sighed Issa, banging louder and waking up all the other boys on the floor except for one. "Don't make me go in there and tickle you!"

Issa turned towards Roman who was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his broad chest. Roman's eyes were closed and Issa quickly put his hand against his face, slapping him awake.

Issa was the shortest amongst them. Aleksei and Roman were twice his height, so he always had to step on his tiptoes just to reach their faces.

Well, Roman's face anyway. Aleksei would probably snap his neck in half before he could even touch him.

"Hey, hey, don't you fall asleep on me either!" Hissed Issa, waking Roman up. "What is wrong with you boys?! You're supposed to sleep when the moon is up! You guys are vamps, not god damn werewolves!"

Roman opened his eyes, his thin, blond lashes revealing two light-blue, almost grey pupils. They glistened brightly, cold and metallic, rivaling the most excellently polished suit of armor. His skin was pale, as white as snow, making his eyes pop and even brighter.

"I haven't hunted for a while," he growled hoarsely.

"Yeah, I can tell. You look like a mess, and that's saying a lot, especially for someone as gorgeous as you," snorted Issa, taking the extra hair tie around his wrist and handing it to Roman. Issa's had short, chestnut brown hair but always carried a hair tie for Roman, whose long, silver hair went up to his shoulders.