Sickness ~OverDeku

Part 2 of "~ Pressure ~"

Ship: OverDeku

Scenario : Several moments had passed since Kai and Izuku spent time "together". Izuku had been feeling very sick lately, and it worried her bodyguards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One month had passed since Kai and Izuku spent their time together. Their wedding day was also getting closer, so both female and male were excited for the day to come.

But Kai had been very busy with his works, ever since he took over Shie Hassaikai. It all happened after Pops announced his retirement from his work as the leader. Now, it was time for Kai to lead the yakuza group, that he barely had free time to spend with the love of his life.

Nonetheless, Izuku understood her fiance's situation. In fact, she was happy that Kai eventually became the leader, because it was his dream since childhood to lead Shie Hassaikai. And Izuku had always been there to support his dream.

Currently, all of the important members- The Eight Bullets of Hassai Group - were hanging out in the living room. As usual, Rappa would be in the room, picking fights with all his comrades. But since Izuku was sitting on his shoulders, he decided it was best for him to train by himself. Because of one reason; he didn't want the precious girl to get hurt. Or it would be his last day on Earth.

Izuku suddenly felt nauseous, her cheeks puffing, showing a sign of vomiting any second. She patted Rappa's head hastily, telling him to put her down. The large man tilted his head, before picking her up and put her down on the floor. At the speed of lightning, Izuku bolted into the restroom nearby, shocking her bodyguards.

" What is wrong with her?" Hojo asked Toya, but the goldenette shrugged his shoulders, also confused by the young lady's change.

Sounds of worrying vomiting could be heard by the men in the living room. They looked at each other, confusion and concern clouded their faces. Izuku's sickly condition started to get them really anxious.

"Didn't she have been vomiting a lot lately? Like, literally every day." Shin stated, causing their worry to grow stronger. Toya stared at the door in complete silence, wondering what was happening to her.

A couple of minutes passed, Izuku eventually left the bathroom. She was covering her mouth with her fist, her body was shaking slightly. "Young Lady, here, have some water." Toya immediately rushed to her side, handing over a bottle of mineral water.

Izuku gladly took the water bottle and gulped it down. She felt much better, though nausea still struck her head. "Thanks, Setsuno-san..." She murmured under her breath.

Rappa suddenly picked Izuku up by surprise and carried her to the couch bridal style. He placed her down in the cozy couch with care. Izuku tugged a small smile for the ex-fighter, mumbling a small 'thank you' to him.

"Young Lady... Are you feeling ill? If so, I will get some medicines for you." Shin offered, but the greenette shook her head. "It is useless. I have taken some medications, but... It didn't work out. I still kept feeling nauseous...everyday..." She voiced out uneasiness.

"And also, I had been having weird food cravings. Plus, I had to go to bathroom frequently in one day... And I kept gaining weight even though I didn't eat a lot..." Her voice became lowered at every single word she uttered.