This is War

Born after the first born son.
Wayn is the epitome of a prince. He is handsome,more like a beauty that melts anyone's heart by his cheerful and soft laugh. He captured the heart of many and even been favored by the King.
He was certain that he will be the crown prince. The crown prince is not usually the first born. It was given to the most appropriate prince who the king thinks can rule the kingdom best.
And he believes he is that person.
Until the king crowned the first born.
Humiliated.
Wayn knows that people shows him a smile but laugh behind his back.

From then on he become twisted. He always calculate all his actions. Until he met Charles.
Arrogant, selfish but a sweet man who not only promise him he will help him to get the crown he deserves but also makes him feel the only man in the world.
Wayn knows that associating with Charles was is dangerous. He is a gay. And he doesn't hide his lust from men. But Charles viscious behavior changes since they started going out. Charles only look at him and him alone. Slowly, he fell inlove with him and gave him his body but he still desire the crown.

"No!" That is the first time Charles ever raise a voice against him. And the first time he ever say no to him.

He knows that Charles is mad not because he doesn't want to give him what he wants but because he loves him alot.

"I need to do this."
He wants to hold Charles hand but he only slaps Wayn's hand away.
His eyes is red from suppressed emotions.

"You can't! I am not sharing my man to anyone. Not a woman, not another man!"

"I will marry her. With or without your permission."

"Then.....Then Goodbye to you. From now on you are the second prince. And no longer my lovely Wayn."

"Charles, I only--"

Charles walks to the door but when he is one step away outside he hesitates and he looks back.
He hugs Wayn tighter like a bear hugging a bamboo tree.
He doesn't care about his state and want to hug him tighter.

"I beg you, Wayn. Don't. I beg you. Please don't. I will do anything. I will ask my father, my brothers, I will beg them to help you become the bext king. But don'leave me. I love you. I love you."
Tears and snots are mix together as the always smirking and haugthy Charles kneels and beg him.

Wayn was overwhelmed by his love, his devotion. But he cannot let a mishap happen. He needs assurance and right now marrying the princess of the neighboring country will gave him that strong hold.

He forcibly remove Charles arm hugging him and walks away.

He married the Princess.
He never met Charles again and also avoid knowing what is happening to him because he feared he might go and entangle himself with Charles.

He need to make sure his wife, the princess, will be satisfied with him.

And so the nights of his nightly activity begun. He showed how happy and intoxicated he was...pretending that the woman in his arm is his beloved Charles.

Then after a while..
Charles married.
He was furious.
Mad.
He felt betrayed.
Charles can only be his.
He wanted to rush and confront him but he was held back.
He held unto the promise they made that Charles will always love him.

***

"I am the one you love! Then why are you doing this? I am here. Begging you!" Wayn angrily wipes his mouth and his reddened eyes glare at Charles.

Charles looks at Wayn.

"I will never betray the one I love."

"Yes." Wayn eyes twinkles.
"I knew it you---"