1. Is this Heaven?!?

I opened my eyes to stare at an unfamiliar ceiling which had angels and Cupids painted on it.

Is this supposed to be Heaven?

Cause I'm pretty sure I died.

I lived a pretty nice life and the day of my death was a pretty nice day too, cause I didn't have to work that day.

It would've been devastating to work at the office for nine hours staright and then travel in the overly packed subway, only to end up getting squashed by a truck on the way to home.

I would've definitely become a ghost and haunt my boss for the rest of his life.

If I was going to die anyway, why go to the office? I'd rather chill that day.

Luckily it was a holiday and I did what I do on every holiday I get.

Read comics, internet novels and watch k-dramas with a bowl full of instant ramen.

So I was just chilling on the bed thinking which internet novel I should read next when that certain novel piqued my interest.

'A Lovely Girl'

It was a fine story. Besides I got to bitch about Adailia, the living (well not exactly living) definition of a bitch and the main villainess of the novel.

She was an overly spoiled brat who only liked to harass people (especially my poor baby Raashid:( )

I would get agitated and angry whenever her name was mentioned and she would do something absurd. And to show this agitation I would randomly comment like

'BISH DIE DIE DIE!!' or ' HANDS OFF MA BABY!!' 

Or sometimes sympathize with Seanna, the poor child stuck with Adalia, commenting, ' Seanna doesn't deserve this shit!!!' or something along the lines.

When I was on chapter 15 or so I realized that I've already read this story. I had its paperback edition during highschool. The plot was very similar. I actually kinda remembered it cause even though the book was interesting in its first half, it's ending was pretty messed up.

After the male protagonist Raashid falls in love with Seanna, Adailia goes all killer mode, tries to kill Seanna. But as soon as the crown prince became the emperor he changed some laws and executed Adailia publicly.

It would've been nice if the author would've just stopped here and added 'and then they lived happily ever after' but no!

Adailia being the daughter of the archduke and the richest man of the empire, he initiated a war.

The war was devastating and the empire got ruined and the entire archduke's family with most of the nobles died in the war.

Leaving Raashid and Seanna to start a new common life in someplace new.

Like.....

WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT???

Just because of a stupid bitch's death an entire empire suffered.

But nonetheless, I decided to continue reading it cause I didn't have anything else to read.

Around a minute later, my mom texted me telling me to bring some gift for Eunah. My sweet little sister was having her first piano concert so of course, I had to go.