35.

The bus took only 10 minutes to arrive at the huge shopping mall which gave us plenty of time to go to the store where I had bought their outfits. The shopping wasn't as full as I expected since it was 11 am and people would usually start to fill it at lunchtime.

We were walking side by side and people, mostly girls would discretely take glances at Dongmin, others rather not that discretely.

I get it why, though. Let's be honest here.

First of all, he was tall and that usually captures more attention. Secondly, his clothing. He was wearing a long black trench coat and underneath an also black turtle neck pairing with dark jeans which emphasized his broad shoulders and made him look even taller.

Well, the third we already know...

He's quite handsome himself.

His black hair was parted in the middle while his bangs were falling down his eyes stopping right above them. The contrast between his dark hair and his fair skin made him look like some kind of character from a fantasy book.

"You're so quiet" He spoke calmly, startling me. I heard him chuckle because of my body's jump "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Were you spacing off?"

I nodded "Yes, sorry"

He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile "Don't worry about it. You usually speak a lot and it's kind of awkward when it's silence"

I opened my mouth with his bold statement "Was that your soft way of telling me I speak a lot?"

He let out a laugh "I mean it's true, you do talk a lot. But I like it, I'm usually more of a quiet person and if people don't push me into a conversation I just don't say much"

I smirked at him, arching my brow "You usually aren't quiet with me... Am I special?"

I saw him rolling his eyes while a smile played on his face "Now you're sounding like me"

"That was the point"

"Touché" I shook my head and laughed. Right in front of us, there were suits on a window display, a gold big sign with the name's brand printed on it.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, pointed at it "There's the place where I bought your suits!"

"Should we enter?" Dongmin asked and I nodded. As soon as we entered, we were greeted by an old lady, the same one I had bought the suits for the rest of the guys.

"Good morning!" She greeted us warmly while Dongmin and I quickly bowed to her.

"Good morning, Ma'am" He greeted her back, smiling. She opened her eyes in surprise and looked at me.

"You were here last week, right?" I nodded "Of course! I remember, now. You bought the dark blue glittery suits"

"Exactly, that's me" I chuckled. She looked down, seeing the bag I was holding in my hand then looked up again, this time to Dongmin.

"I get it one of the suits didn't fit this handsome boy?" She asked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

He bowed, thanking her "Yes, I was the only one whose pants and shirt didn't fit that well"

"Hmm" She started pulling out her tape measure, looking at him from the top to the bottom. He gulped and widened his eyes for him, suppressing a laugh.

That's kind of awkward.

"The pants were too tight and the shirt didn't fit you right on the shoulders right?" She asked him and he slowly nodded, looking surprised.