Chapter 6: Mokah and Astrid

A/N: 24.02.20

Geo: Rule number 1. Don't fall in love with a vamp.
Hidee: Do you guys think the boys can keep their-"
Hidee's readers: hm? You guys hear some'en? No? Yeah, me neither.

Everyone's already matchmaking the characters 😂 you guys sure are rebellious.

BTW, early updates are now available on patreon (+uncensored/smut chapters). Chapter 7 is already published and chapter 8 + 9 should be out on my patreon today :) Click the link in my Wattpad bio for access!

P.s: Wow, it's only been 1 week and we've already reached +10k views. Thank you so much 😭💞

🍒🍒🍒

Noah and Micka arrived at the school and said their goodbyes to their parents. They were greeted by the principal at the front gates and were given a quick tour around the school that looked like a castle.

It was located between hills and surrounded by a forest, just like the news had shown. It was magnificent as if the building was conjured from the storybook of a child, with stone walls that went the strongest for miles around, protecting the school and dividing it from the wilderness beyond.

The boys felt minuscule when they entered the great hall, holding back gasps as they stared at the crystal chandelier above them, and the rows of ancient paintings decorating every direction; exquisite sculptures standing tall around them.

"Are we at Hogwarts?" murmured Micka. Noah was too struck by awe to reply.

"Here is a map of the school in case you get lost," said the principal, handing them two folded maps. Micka took one and it unfolded all the way to the floor. He raised his brows as the paper touched his feet.

"Gee, thanks," he grumbled, feeling like it'd take more time to find where he was in the map than to find where he'd be heading to.

"And the book of rules and regulations you must follow diligently," went on the principal, handing them two books the size of dictionaries. Micka gulped, knowing that he'd have more of a hard time following all of them than Noah. "The key to each of your dorms."

He handed them two golden keys that looked like they could open a gate to Narnia.

"And your uniforms."

Noah took the perfectly folded and ironed clothes. He was amazed by how soft the fabric was. It definitely wasn't low-quality clothing.

"Wait, no one said anything about-"

"Thank you, sir, we'll wear them happily," interrupted Noah, stabbing Micka a glare before smiling at the principal.

"Good. I will let you boys unpack, but you'll have to attend afternoon classes. We don't want any of our students to be behind, including you. We are the best of the best, and we'd like to keep it that way."

Micka's lips twitched in annoyance but Noah quickly grabbed his arm. "We'll be heading to our dorms then. Thank you for showing us around!"

He quickly pulled Micka down the hall before Micka could say anything unpleasant to the principal.

"Boys?" called the principal. They both turned around simultaneously. He pointed towards the direction opposite to where they were heading. "The school dormitory is that way."

Noah let out a sheepish laugh. "Right, we knew that."

"No, we didn't," snorted Micka. Noah forced a smile, pulling Micka the other way. Their luggage rolled smoothly over the ruby red carpet, but since everything looked like it was made during the medieval days, it wasn't a surprise that there weren't any elevators. Noah and Micka had to carry their luggage up uneven spiral stairs that took ages to climb.