26: Interrupt

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Lisa was discussing some business matters with Jungkook but every time she looks up at him, a smile crept on her face. On other hand Jungkook was just immersed in work, not bothered to look up at his new business partner. That thing was quite annoying her but she shrugged for a moment.

A while later Jungkook's cell phone buzzed and a beautiful smile formed on his lips when he saw the caller's id. Lisa also took the chance and peeked at the screen.

Angel is calling...

Those words caused a frown on her face. Jungkook quickly picked up the call and excused himself from the room, leaving a puzzled Lisa behind.

Who is she? Damn, I can't believe it really it's him.. that boy.

Lisa thought to herself and a sudden idea popped into her mind to make sure of his guess.

Soon Jungkook came back with the same smile as he remembered the sweet words of his angel. Taehyung just called him to ask if he had lunch or not and in the end, he send him a virtual kiss with a cute sound after saying 'I love you Jungkook', isn't it just so cute?

When Lisa saw him entering the office, she quickly fixed her already-fixed dress.

"Mr. Jeon, how about a formal dinner as we signed the contract and officially we are partners?" She asked with a beautiful smile, leaning back on the chair lightly.

"Sure. It would be great." Jungkook said with a formal smile, not with much emotion, just professionalism. 

"Well, I was thinking of a good restaurant but I can't make up my mind. So I decided to have dinner at my place but unfortunately, we can't even do that too." She huffed with a pout.

"You can come to my place," Jungkook suggested while moving towards another table to fetch some files and...

Bingo... That's what she wanted to do. It was so easy for her and a victorious smile adorned on her face.

"Are you sure? It's not bothersome right?"

"No, it's fine. Moreover, my butler cooks so well." Jungkook bragged about his cute butler. Actually, he was trying to show her that he is occupied when he find out that she was continuously looking at him with hearty eyes.

"So don't worry and join us for dinner tonight."

"Why not. It will be a pleasure." She smirked, her eyes gleaming.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" A scream echoed throughout the whole mansion and the voice was enough to make everyone lose themselves.

"Oh my God."

"What's wrong?"

"Don't know!"

"Let's check it." Jungkook's men were full of tension when they finally made their way to Taehyung's room.

"You go from there.. and you from there."

"Ok get inside!" With a count of 3, they burst open the door and met with a screaming blue-haired who was jumping on his bed.

"What are you all doing there? Come here... there is a bug..  damn.. oh there... there... oh AHHHHHH!" He again shrieked when that bug again took flight towards him causing him to fall from bed but fortunately till then Hoseok came and when he saw the whole situation, he quickly caught him.