1.3

" Dragon prince Rai greets the Queen of Siren's Amaris. Glad to meet you your majesty."

The dragon prince gave a light bow.
In return Amaris gave a light curtsey of her own and said,

" It's nice to meet you as well his Highness Rai."

At the end of the greeting Rai did not know what to say, what could he do? To make the conversation longer, while he was contemplating on that the elf prince came to greet her as well,
" It is nice to finally see you Queen Amaris. Hope your parents are doing well."

" Prince Azariah it's been long since we last met. Hope you have been well as well, and yes my parents are doing good. A little too good I must say giving all the responsibility to their still young daughter."

To that the elf prince just laughed out loud. Making the dragon prince shocked and a little jealous on how he could have longer chat with her, he was unable to stop himself from asking,

" You guys know each other."

To that the elf prince just nodded and said,
" Yes of course we do. You can say that we are childhood friends. Oh and you might not know this but Amaris's mother is my distant aunt. And yes Amaris has the elf blood running inside her as well hence the reason why she could stay outside of water longer than other siren' s "

Rai just stared at Azariah and said,

" Azariah I do know that different mythical creatures can marry each other. I can see that you are making fun of me over something that happened long ago."

" 6 months prince Rai. It had only been 6 months since that joke of an incident."

Rai just stared at his friend with too calm face that got the poor elf to sweat buckets of water. What can he say or do dragons are much stronger than elves when it comes to strength.

While to two of them were busy talking Amaris was busy trying to contact her good but not so good dear system. Ever since she came to this world Valak only contacted her once about going to find himself a suitable body.

While they were busy in their own way they did not see three women approaching them,

" Greetings Queen Amaris. Hope you have been of great health."

All three of them said in unison,
These three were the elf princess sister Azariah princess Thalia,

Queen of desert sphinx Jorah, and crown Princess of the mermaids Dona.

Upon listening to their greetings Amaris smiled and politely greeted them,

" Princess Thalia and princess Donah nice to meet you as well."
Before turning her face towards the sphinx.
She had to say while in a complete human form she was hot. Big bust and legs to die for. The eyes like you see in Egyptian themed movies. Her skin was tanned unlike the other ladies but that just added to her charms and to top it off she is known as ruthless yet gentle queen.
Amaris could not bring the two words together so she was looking forward to meet this person. Not only that the other curiosity was on how this creatures acts in reality. She had just heard of sphinx so she did not know anything,
She gave a soft bow and said the greetings worthy of the Queen,

" Queen Jorah of the desert, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

The sphinx gave a huge smile and patted Amaris back startling her,

" Nice to finally meet you as well Queen Amaris of the sea."

And then a message from a certain system came inside her head,

[ I have to say that I was waiting for the day when someone would recognise me as a ruler of some place didn't know it would be here?]

Amaris stared Jorah wide eyed realising that it was Valak.
She thought the system would chose a guys body last time but to think it would be woman and hot one at that.

She fixed her facial expression which was normal in others point of view and said in her head,

' surely you jest Valak. I always recognised you as a ruler.'

Valak curiously asked
[ Really of what?]

'  well Valak the ruler of chaos and destruction. '

[......]

Than they heard a cough from certain ignored people behind them.

~~ end of chapter~~

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
I know I said double update this week. But even my weekend ended up becoming hectic. So I was late. The other chapter is al ready written but I have to do some revisions on it. So it will be updated tomorrow.

I am a writer just for fun so please overlook the details.
And if you don't like it don't read it.

Also this work is purely my imagination any resemblance to any other story or any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Though I highly doubt any real person has any resemblance to this truck load of cheese of a story🤣🤣.

Your weird author,
Bluemoonkat 🐱