Chapter 46

Lucia was crying for multiple reasons, but she decided to blame it on the baby growing inside of her stomach.

She couldn't really believe what she had just done.

She had kicked Andrew, the former love of her life, out of the house.

She was so happy, she felt free, he would never be able to hurt her again.

(A/n: 😏😏😏)

But she wondered if he would demand to come back?

It was possible.

But she did sign the divorce papers, and was amazing at copying her husband's handwriting and signature, so the divorce agreement papers were signed and ready to be enforced, so that's what she was working on.

She was now was officially divorced from Andrew.

She felt kind of stupid.

It was so easy to get rid of Andrew, why didn't she do this ten years ago?

She felt foolish to let him rush her into a marriage at the age of eighteen and move away from all of the family she had.

Now she had to tell her family what had happened.

Her family loved Andrew.

They never knew what he did until it was too late.

She was never allowed to see them or go visit them. He cut her off from them and moved her away.

She heard his voice in her head telling her she was making a mistake.

She took a shaky breath and did something she's never done before.

She forced his voice out of her head.

--------------------

"I could stare at your baby tush all day" Remy smirked towards Emile, who blushed in embarrassment.

"But why look at a picture when I can have the real thing?" He asked aloud, smacking Emile's bottom, making him yelp and jump away, shouting Remy's name.

"Oooh yes Emile, scream my name~" Remy whispered seductively.

"No, you scream mine" Emile said in the same seductive tone.

Remy took this as a perfect opportunity to embarrass Emile.

Looking to the door and making sure the bedroom door was still open, he moaned loudly, "OH EMILE, GO HARDER, OOOH FASTER! AH, FUDGE NUGGETS, EMILE!"

Jack and Rose burst into the room, the door flying opened from its cracked position.

"MY SON IS THE TOP?!" Rose screamed in excitement.

"MOM WHAT IF WE WERE ACTUALLY DOING IT, WHY WOULD YOU JUST WALK IN?" Emile couldn't describe the embarrassment he felt as Remy fell off of his bed, laughing.

"Aww, you weren't?" Rose asked in disappointment.

"I tried to stop her" Jack sighed.

"You can never stop me" Rose smirked.

"Alright get out please" Emile said, shoving his parents out and closing the door.

As soon as the door closed, Emile smacked Remy on the arm and started yelling at him.

--------------------

"Ooohhh yesss daddyyyyy!" Remus moaned in pleasure.

"JANUS! Stop jacking Remus off and get over here!" Virgil whisper-yelled.

"Oh please you're just jealous you aren't getting any" Janus smirked.

Virgil scoffed, "I am, but we're supposed to be following Andrew and Roman!"

"Ugh fine" Remus reached his climax, came all over himself, and then said, "okay lets go"