chapter 41

KARA'S POV before the dinner

I laid awake in bed as I thought of how Lena made me feel happy, made me feel special, and important. I looked at the clock and it marked 8:00am then I looked over and saw Lena sleeping peacefully.

Then I remembered the night we had dinner for the first time where we finally became a thing. I smiled as I got the idea to do a scavenger hunt for dinner.

I got up and put on some jeans with a white button down shirt. I looked over at lena a before I could leave I leaned down to give her a kiss "I promise you I will make you the happiest person in this whole place". I left and made a call.

"Hello" my sister answered, "hey Alex can we meet in 3 hours in the police department" I asked as I got inside my car. "Sure but it's close today for renovations". "I know but I have a key can you please just go". There was a quit second but she finally said yes. "Okay but you own me food", I smiled "deal I have to go bye". "Bye and be careful".

I hung up and went to L.Corp, " Hey lizzie" I said as I went inside, lizzie is Lena's assistant which turns to be Josie's sister. "Hey kara, what brings you here" she bit her lip, "I came to drop somethings in Lena's office" I smiled "and you ordered 30 roses and 2 bags of rose pedals". She looked confused but nodded, I went inside and sat down in Lena's desk.

I started writing hint two when I noticed a picture under some files. I grabbed the picture and it was me with her under our favorite tree. I smiled and went back to writing the hint.

I left her office and saw Lizzie smiling "hey lizzie can you and hope do me a favor", she started getting red "yes sure maybe" I let out a giggle and asked her to come with me.

We got inside the car and I went to pick up Hope "Hey Little danvers" she said as she got inside the car, she looked at lizzie and got red too " I...hey lizzie"

"Hey Hope" she smiled making me and hope smile. I drove to the police station and told Hope and lizzie to wait in the car as I knew what's going to happen. I made my way to my office and saw alex sitting there typing on her phone. 

"Hey kara" she said as she stood up to hug me "hey Alex" I said as I hugged her "we need to talk" I said as I sat down in my chair making Alex sit in front of me. She looked worried but ready to listen. "Remember Lena the girl that you took away from me" I asked " You mean the Luthor that only distracted you from..".

"ALEX STOP AND LISTEN TO ME" I exclaimed making her stop talking. I calmed down and continued "I love Lena so much and she makes me feel special she makes me want to be me".

"Lena makes me happy, she makes me see and feel what love actually is, she is the person I want to spend my whole life with" I said as I took out a ring "today is going to be the first step and I will ask her to be my girlfriend" showing Alex the promise ring I bought "and if you step between us I will promise you that I will leave you and run away with her".

Alex stood up and walked to the door for a second I thought it was hopeless until she finally spoke "Aren't you going to setup your plan" I smiled and ran to Alex hugging her "Thank you Alex" she smiled and said "if she hurts you I will not take second chances to hurt her back".

I smiled and I started setting up my plan and gave Alex the shoe box. She looked confused "You are part of this plan Alex danvers".  She nodded and I gave her a second hug before I went to the track field. I took out the a table from the trunk and the other stuff. "Can yall take the car back to Lena and I order yall an Uber" I said a little nervous "Yes of course" Hole said as she took the car keys  "oh and I reserved a table for two in Noja's" I said as I winked at lizzie.

They blushed and hugged me "Thanks Kara and goodluck". I nodded and waved at the two girls leaving, I let out a sigh and started setting up the candles and rose pedals along with the table.

I order some Chinese food and they arrived just in time for me to set up the plates. I smiled at the food and Table and I took out the ring and just by looking at it I saw my future with Lena. I heard a car door and I knew it was time.

I placed the ring box under my chair and placed my mask on and smiled at the beautiful girl walking towards me looking at her smile, how she walked, and how she looked elegant. This is the time for a new step with Lena Luthor.