TWENTY SEVEN

"The woods?" Kai questioned, looking around.

"Yes, we thought would go to the woods. So here we are." Zane said, gesturing towards the woods, "you dummy." Kai smacked his chest.

"There's something in the woods." Luka stated, grabbing Kai's hand and latching their fingers together as he dragged the smaller into the wood.

"Is there where you kill me?" Kai asked, giggling. Matteo rolled his heads, "with this dic- ouch."

Zane was laughing in the background, making Kai turn and look at him. He could never get use to that beautiful sound.

Kai turned back around to see fairy lights twinkling around the trees. A walkway made my lights on the ground, that led to a beautiful wooden cabin. "What's this?" Kai asked, looking at the three males.

"A getaway, this was mainly Zane's idea, me and Luka just helped."

Kai smiled widely, "thank you, all of you for this."

"You saved us from ourselves. It's the least we could do." Luka said, pressing a kiss to Kai's cheek.

Kai blushed, Matteo led him into the cabin. Who happily went inside and was frozen in shock. The place was beautiful.

"This is beautiful," Kai said, feeling Matteo's arms wrap around his waist and pulling Kai's back against his chest

Matteo places a delicate kiss to the top of Kai's head, "of course nothing in this world could compare to your beauty." Matteo said.

Kai turned around and hugged Matteo. "Thank you Mattie. I am truly grateful for this. Thank you all."

Luka came up beside the two, placing a lingering kiss to Kai's cheek. "Don't thank us. This is our thank you to you. You never gave up on us, you trusted us. Allowed us to love again and brought us all back together."

Kai smiled softly, leaning over and pressing a kiss to Luka's lips.

"Again, my salad." Zane mumbled, looking down angrily.

Matteo laughed, releasing Kai from his grip, walking over to Zane, trapping Zane's lips with his own.

The blonde pulled away, "you are always welcome to join." Matteo winked, pulling Zane to him and kissing him again.

Kai was already out the room and on a bed, Luka hovering over him. Kai was already panting and whining, while Luka's lips nibbled on Kai's neck. Kai titled his head up, allowing Luka's lips to go where they pleased.

Luka pulled away, pulling Kai into a deep kiss. "You trust me, even after I told you."

Kai held Luka's cheeks in his hand, locking eyes with Luka. "You are not the monster you use to be. Your pass has shaped you to who you are today, but your pass isn't who you are."

Luka's eyes watered as he pressed his lips into Kai's soft ones.

"I love you," Luka said, pulling away, his eyes a bright mint green.

Kai stared at his beautiful eyes, Luka's eyes twitched back to normal. "Kai, your eyes are baby blue. What are you feeling right now?"

"I love you too." Kai said, pressing his lips into Luka's.

Soon after, Kai felt the bed dip on both sides.

Luka pulled away, sitting up.

"Kai, baby, we brought you here for a reason." Matteo said, as Luka got off of Kai allowing the smaller male to sit up and pull his legs into his chest.

"And what reason is that?" Kai asked, tilting his head.

"We are kinda skipping a couple steps, but we wanted to know if you wanted to be with us forever." Zane mumbled, looking down.

"Huh?"

"Sorry, he's dumb. What he meant to ask was will you marry us?" Matteo spoke, pulling out a small black box, with gold color trimming.

Opening it revealed a golden ring, Kai picked it up, looking at it.

He saw inside, an engraving, his eyes watered as he read it.

Our baby, princess and kitten.

"Yes, I will marry you all." Kai said, wiping his falling tears.

Zane let out a sigh of relief, "thank god you said yes."

"Of course he would say yes, look at us." Matteo winked.

"OUCH!"