Chapter 29

(Vincenzo's P.O.V.)

I walk in after Solis and the doctor to see my beautiful angel awake smiling at me surrounded by people who love and care for her. She looks up at me from talking with her father and grandfather and she smiles at me. Just that one smile was like somebody brought me back to life. This warm buzzing sensation courses through my veins. I can't wait to hold her... to kiss her... to worship her body as only I can.

"Oh I see you finally decided to wake up little one." I say in a teasing manner. "Well you know I needed my beauty rest. It's a lot of hard work to look this good." She sasses back with a sweet smile on her face. "I've missed you kitten." I tell her as they come up to her bedside and kiss her. "I bet you say that to all the ladies." She replies as she giggles. "Only the really pretty ones." I laugh. She playfully hits my chest smiling.

You would never have known that she was on the brink of death by the way she's smiling and conversing with everyone except she's pale clammy. Her breathing is labored it's like she's forcing out the words instead of just talking so smoothly and her movements are slowed. "Are you all right princess how are you feeling do you need to lay back down?" Her grandfather ask her with worry evident on his face. "I guess... I feel okay I'm really tired and I'm a little cold. I feel like my body is a little shaky but other than that I don't feel pain in my stomach anymore." She replies in a soft toned trying to convince everyone she is better so they will stop worrying.

"Hello Miss Athena, I'm not sure you remember me my name is..." Solis was interrupted. "Solis, yes I remember you how are you? How are things are you better? You look amazing." Athena says excitedly. "I'm so very pleased that you remember me." Solis replies. "I'm doing fantastic now all things to you and your kind words. I'm here because when I heard of the incident I wanted to help you. You see I followed my dream as you suggested and now I'm a Healer. I specialize in rare cases such as yours." She explains. "I'm very glad that you are so strong and that you were able to fight the toxins in your system however they're still in your system and if you trust me I'd like to give you this remedy that I have made that would flush them out. You have to know you will be doing a lot of sweating and vomiting within these next two hours once you take the remedy to get the poison out of your body but after that you will be completely back to normal." The healer explains. "Is the baby all right? Will he be all right? I don't want anything to happen to him and if this remedy is going to cause him any discomfort I would rather suffer." Athena panics. "Matteo is fine my dear. He is strong like his mommy and daddy. He will be fine because I would not give you anything that would hurt you or the baby. Now.. I'd like you to take this medicine no matter how yucky it tastes. That way you can be back to your healthy self in a few hours. Just so you know once you're better we'll have a nice dinner with everyone because we've all missed you. Then after that you're going to the bedroom to be punished for scaring me so badly. Prepare yourself Kitten because you won't be able to walk for the next 2 days." I growl. "I plan to bury my dick so deep inside you that you will be able to taste my precum on your tongue from the inside." I say it is sweet tone making her blush. "Vincenzo's you can't say that kind of stuff around my dad, my grandfather, and yours parents or anyone else for that matter." She gasps. "Again baby I can stop saying these words and let the actions speak for its self." I kiss her softly. She shakes her head. "Alright baby you are going to take this shit that looks like mud but its healing mud. My mom and your father will be here with you but your Grandfather, my father and I have some business to take care of. We will see you in about 3 hours only be naughty for me okay." I say kissing her and leaving.

I reach the hall and I'm stopped by Marco my father in law. "If your going to ask for mercy for them I will show no...." he cut me off. "I wasn't going to ask for mercy for them I was going to ask to join the party." He says. I look at him to size him up. "Are you sure you want to hurt the love of your life?" I asked. "One Elizabeth was no where close to being the love of my life. Inallia who is Athena's mother was and is my soulmate no one will change that. Maria has been the one I love for a long time now. Elizabeth was always just there and convenient." He explains. "With that being said NO ONE and I mean no one hurts my babygirl. She is the last thing I have of my beloved Inallia. Athena is my life. So I'm not asking to come along I'm letting you know I'm coming because I want them to scream as they die." His tone is dangerous and I love it. I smile and stop one of the maids.

"Tell one of the guards to bring two bottles of red wine to the examination room. Also tell a few maids to lay out outfits for my father, Caleb, Mr. DeLawncray, Mr. Costello and myself. I want everything ready in our rooms for us to freshen up in three hours. Dinner needs to be done in three hours. We are unavailable unless it's an emergency then get a guard to get me. Understand?" I order. She nods and walks off.

"Let's go play gentlemen." I smirk.