14

Sorry for making y'all wait so long for this chapter. I got distracted with all my other books. I really need to just focus on one or two. Oh well. Here's the long awaited Chapter 14! I hope it's worth the wait!

----------------------------

Sophie and Keefe walked out of the movie, Sophie smiling. Keefe's words had made Sophie feel light, as if she were walking on air. Sophie had a feeling she was going to become one of those crazy hormonal girls in no time. She was right because when Keefe's hand brushed the small of her back, she couldn't help it, she turned and in less than a second they were making out on the sidewalk.

"Mommy? Why are they eating eating each other?" a squeaky voice interrupted form the sidewalk. Sophie and Keefe pulled away slowly and Keefe smirked at the four year old sucking his thumb with a blanket wrapped around his free arm.

"Well see, Foster here tastes really good," Keefe explained. "Someday, you'll find a girl who tastes really good, and you'll just want to eat her."

Sophie hit Keefe's arm. "Shut up!" she hissed as the kid's mother pulled the kid away, scowling. "Don't tell 4 year olds that kind of stuff. He'll be scarred for life." 

Keefe turned towards Sophie and smirked again. "It's your fault. If you hadn't started 'eating me' on this sidewalk, that never would have happened. Why don't we save that for privater places."

Sophie rolled her eyes and dragged Keefe the rest of the way home. She walked up to the door, but before she unlocked it, she turned around and said, "You're staying for dinner." Sophie flung open the door and was greeted by a red faced Grady.

"Young lady, where were you?!" he shouted.

"Oh crap. I'm sorry dad. I was going to text you that I went to the movies with Keefe but I got a little... distracted."

"Oh, so now you have a boyfriend?! I already don't like That Boy." Grady started, but Edaline cut him off.

"Grady, honey, don't be so upset. It looks like Sophie had a good time and found a new friend." Sophie and Keefe both blushed.

"I don't suppose I'll be staying for dinner then," Keefe mumbled, looking at his feet.

"N-" Grady was cut off by Edaline again.

"Of course you can! I hope you like pizza because that's what we're having!" Edaline told him. She had a huge grin on her face, and Sophie blushed even more. Edaline ushered a scowling Grady into the kitchen, and Sophie and Keefe trailed behind.

"Well, you're dad hates me," Keefe said.

"No, he doesn't. He is just trying to protect me because I've never had a boyfriend. You'd think he would loosen up now that I'm in 11th grade but-" Keefe cut Sophie off.

"Wait, you've never had a boyfriend?" Keefe asked.

"Nope," Sophie replied. They were about to go into the kitchen when Keefe turned to Sophie and stopped her.

"I forgot to make something clear. You are my girlfriend, I am your boyfriend. I have the right to hug you and kiss you in public, and you have the same. Also, you have to keep your dad from murdering me," Keefe stated.

Sophie grinned. "I love you, Keefe."

"I love you, too, Foster."