THE END

T H R E E Y E A R S L A T E R

Ginny was squirming in her spot

Ginny was squirming in her spot. She couldn't keep still. Marriage tends to do that to people.

Of course, it tends to do that to the actual bride, not the bridesmaid, but still. She had been planning this wedding for years.

"I still can't believe that you guys are getting married!"
She squealed.

"Yeah, and in the midst of a war, too."
Danielle muttered.

"Shut up, double weddings are the best."
Angelina retorted, as she messed with her train.

"And haven't you ever heard of love conquers all?"
Katie said with a smile.

"You guys are aware that I can hear you, right?"
You said, holding back a laugh.

"Yes, that's the fun part."
Alicia smirked, earning an elbowing from you.

The girls stepped back as Ginny added the final piece: the glorious veil.

Calling it beautiful didn't do it enough justice, it was magnificent. The veil of your dreams. It was... perfect.

Ginny stepped back to join the girls as they awed at you and your gorgeous dress.

"You look... I can't even..."
Hermione was at a loss for words.

"Fred is going to be drooling."
Angelina gawked.
"Heck, I'm going to be drooling. You look beyond beautiful."

"Thank you guys, I wouldn't be here without you all."
You smiled, feeling your eyes water with happy tears.

"That is true..."
Ginny mumbled.
"I mean, imagine if I was right back at the Quidditch World Cup — imagine if you and George ended up together?"

"Gross!"
You laughed.
"He's my best friend!"

"And he's my mans, so back off, Y/N."
Angelina added, playing with them hem of her own wedding dress.

"Enough about me, just look at Angelina! She's gorgeous!"
You said, as the group's attention turned from you to her.

Angelina tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"I mean, duh."

That had gotten everyone laughing. You were glad that the seven of you could all get along so well, you guys had been best friends for like... forever now. You had stuck with each other through thick and thin, and so had you and Fred.

Oh, Fred. How you loved him. He was always there for you just at the right time, to offer kind words, a funny joke, or even just plain old company. Sure, he was a little clingy — like, very clingy — but you didn't even care, in fact, it made him cuter. And you felt like the luckiest person in the world just to know him, let alone be with him.

Today was going to be the happiest day of your life.

• • •

Walking down the aisle was like a dream come true.

To see everyone you loved in one place — Hermione, Harry, the whole Weasley clan, Alicia, Katie, Lee, Danielle, you had even managed to get Draco to come ("my father will hear about this" he murmured after you begged him for a solid minute) — watching you walk down the aisle with smiles on their faces was all you could've hoped for.

And oh merlin, Fred was hot as ever.

The two of you locked eyes from across each other, smiling inside and out.

"Ready for this?"
He asked through his eyes alone.

"As I'll ever be."

• • •

THE END!

• • •

thank you to everyone whose taken the time to read this book, it's one of the first ones that i've ever written and it's my second book to ever actually finish. when i was writing this book i literally had no plot whatsoever, and in my opinion, it was very crappy lmao. but y'all actually liked it and i'm so grateful. for everyone whose been here since the beginning, holy shit, that's a long time. i have the most inconsistent updates for this but every time i update i'm greeted with happy comments. thank you all for staying by y/n's side! i love you all so much!

 thank you all for staying by y/n's side! i love you all so much!