Fifteen

SMUT WARNING FOR YOU FILTHY PEOPLE

After a moment, Tom pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine. His breathing was heavier than before as was mine. The thoughts in my mind were blurry and all I knew was how he tasted. "Bella, I-" he didn't get to finish whatever he wanted to say as I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into another kiss, deepening it this time. I opened my mouth wider as an invitation, but he declined it and bit my bottom lip instead. His eyes flickered to mine and I saw in him an emotion I had seen before. Passion. It was the exact same look he gave me at Wonderland before we were about to kiss. He saw this as a continuation of what should have happened.

His hands roamed my lower back, grazing past my ass and gripping my thighs. "Jump," he ordered and continued to kiss my neck. I followed his command with no hesitation and he lifted me up, pinning my back against the door. I didn't know who was in control, me or him. However, I didn't give a shit. We both had one goal in mind.

Tom kissed up my neck and eventually took my earlobe between his teeth. I gasped quietly at the feeling, but that only spurred him on. I could feel him harden against my clothed clit and the friction was insatiable. "Tom," I breathed against his shoulder, "Stop fucking around and put me on that desk." He stopped what he was doing and I suppressed a whine. God, how did I become so needy for his touch?

Tom looked at my disheveled state and I knew he was pleased with himself. He gave me a lopsided smile, "Are you sure, princess?" "Did I fucking stutter?" I said, "I need you." "That's all I needed to hear," and he took my back off the door and carried me to his desk. I won't lie, I was surprised at his strength, I wasn't the lightest person, and to have him pick me up and carry me like it was nothing did something to my confidence that I couldn't exactly explain. I just knew that I felt powerful in that moment even though he was in control.

Tom cleared whatever was left on the desk with his foot and I suppressed laughter as I heard his belongings clatter to the floor. He was as desperate as I was. We needed each other to the point that we couldn't think coherently. All we knew was touch. He then sat me on the desk and spread my legs with his knee. He then proceeded to get on his knees, unbuttoned my jeans, and threw them on the floor. He did the same with my underwear and now I sat half naked in front of him. Tom proceeded to stand up, kiss my lips sloppily and push me so that I was laying down on the desk. "Relax," he said against my mouth, "This is all for you."

His lips left mine and he trailed kisses from my throat to my collarbone sucking on the skin lightly. I moaned at the feeling, torn between wanting him to stop his teasing and to not stop. Either way, he followed my wishes as I felt his lips press against the inside of my thigh. Instinctually, I bucked my hips against the feeling and I groaned at how reactive I was. I hadn't had sex in so long and now I was going to mess it up with how needy my body was.

However, Tom said nothing. Instead, he placed both his hands against my hips and pressed them down so that I couldn't move them anymore. I was practically helpless and loving it. He eventually stopped kissing my inner thigh and now his mouth loomed over my aching pussy. He wasn't even touching me, save for him holding me down, and I was already on the verge of cumming. And he knew it too. Cocky bastard. "I don't know, Bella," he said, his voice vibrating against it, "I don't know if you deserve this."

"Fuck you," I breathed and grabbed a fistful of his hair. He moaned in response and now it was my turn to chuckle. However, the satisfaction didn't last long as he licked a stripe up and circled his tongue around my clit. "Shit!" I said through gritted teeth and grabbed his hair tightly, pushing him further onto my pussy. He kept his tongue on my clit, circling it, sucking on it, all of the above. As I felt my orgasm building in my lower stomach, he took his mouth off of my clit and replaced it with two fingers, slowly brushing their tips against it like he was painting a canvas. He then captured my mouth in another sloppy and desperate kiss while I moaned his name against his lips.