「Chapter Thirty One」

"Wait, but what happened to my hero outfit?!"

Ryukyu nodded to the ground, "It seems to be in fine condition even after that."

"Good." Y/n took a sigh of relief.

"So how did you transform?"

"One of my ancestors gave me an earring." Y/n tilted her head to show Ryukyu the jewelry, "And she had me repeat something and that's how I transformed."

"Hm, that makes it awfully easy. That's good. Let's see what you got!"

Y/n stepped back as big gusts of wind blew around as Ryukyu transformed herself into a dragon, which was.. basically some sort of giant!

Once her transformation was complete, the two dragons started to train.

. . .

It was late at night, the whole city asleep- but Y/n was learning about her newly acquired power. She brushed her hair behind her ear, revealing her earring. Ryukyu had lent her a book about dragons and hoped she would find new abilities and powers that she could learn, if at first ones that she even had the power to do.

She had figured out with her many brawls with Ryukyu that she had immense strength and durability, however, she still had parts of human skin on her that were quite weak in comparison- so she would have to be more careful when it come to combat.

"Let's see.." Y/n flipped through the pages, "Enhanced senses, enhanced speed, flight, pyrokinesis, shapeshifting, super strength, enhanced knowledge, and.." Y/n squinted her eyes, "Magical blood..? The hell..?" She continued to read the passage, Dragon's blood often contains unique powers, keeping them alive for longer or giving them poisonous or acidic properties. Should an individual obtain this blood (either by drinking it or by being a descendant of a dragon), then they can also gain certain powers such as the Gift of Tongues (usually animal speech), Longevity and/or Youth, Elemental Resistances, or other draconic qualities.

"Hm." Y/n touched her chin, "Does that mean I can speak to animals then?!" She squealed to herself as any remaining birds in the area flew away. Maybe a field surrounded by trees wasn't the best idea.. That conclusion soon came to the intern's mind as she transformed herself into a dragon, "Doragon, doragon, sore wa watashi ga naritai hitodesu. Doragon, doragon, watashi o kyōryokuna sonzai ni suru."

She flew up into the air and surveyed the area with her now heightened sense of eyesight and flew to an open field with incredible speed. She landed with a gust of wind and started to check off her list.

"Enhanced senses, check. Enhanced speed, check. Flight, check. Shapeshifting, check. Super strength, check." Y/n straightened her posture, "Now let's see if I have enhanced knowledge.."

She stood, thinking, for a couple minutes, but ultimately felt nothing, "I guess that's off the list.. Pyrokinesis." Y/n brought up her hand, "Now how do I get fire to come out of.. HOLY SHIT!"

A burst of flames erupted from Y/n's hands, lighting up the night sky. She quickly swatted her hand around, but to no avail did it disappear as she wanted to. Y/n then shot it up in the air as it dissipated to smoke after hitting no impact.

"Wow." Y/n gasped and then laughed in awe. She then breathed out with fire coming out, "Awesome!!"

"Hey! Don't get too excited with what you can do." Kana appeared behind Y/n, causing her to jump.

"K-Kana?!"

"You have to get rid of the Dragon's blood, remember?"

"But.. What's even wrong with it?"

"You say it first hand, didn't you? You couldn't control it when you were in danger and could've killed Katsuki if he hadn't snapped you out of it with the remedy."

"That's made up, I mean, how would he know about the remedy if nobody else is allowed to know about the curse."

Kana suddenly became quiet.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. Do what's right before someone ends up dead."

With that said, Kana disappeared into thin air, leaving Y/n quiet and suddenly in a sour attitude.

"Whatever.." Y/n mumbled to herself, "Pyrokinesis, check." Her posture slumped as she looked down to her now dragon feet, "Guess I'll just head back then.."