wife reader- how you meet them

if you have read the superman x chubby reader, x batman, one shot from the chubby reader, book two this is what the wife reader part will be based on.

you had just gotten done presented the science device that you had been working on for a few months. You are a scientist and one of the doctors at your laboratory asked you to attend this science gala to show off your work, and after thinking about it for a while you had agreed to attend. You hated some of these galas most of the man you had spoken with, will always be talked about your body shape and make you feel bad. 

y/n" just a few more hours and I will back in my apartment"

????" excuse me miss" you had felt someone tap your shoulder and you turned around, two-man standing there right away you know them by their faces. One of the guys is Bruce Wayne and the other one is Clark Kent.

y/n" oh hello how many I help you both"

Bruce" I and my friend here Clark will like to say we enjoy your presentation"

Y/n" thank you M, Wayne, and Mr, kent"

Clark" you can just call us by our first name miss..."

Y/n" y/n"

Bruce" That a beautiful name"

Y/n" thank you" the rest of the night you talked with Bruce and Clark about the gala or events happening in the city as well.

End of the gala

you are waiting for your cab to arrive at the co-worker that invited you to come to thank you, for coming to the gala and showing off your work.

Clark" It was nice talking with you"

y/n" same as well"

Bruce" we hope we can see you again y/n"

y/n" I hope I can see you guys again as well" your cab soon arrived and you said goodnight to them, and soon got into the cab and drove away. You had a bright smile on your face still thinking about the bruce and Clark. For some unknown reason those two had made you feel happy, verse any other males you had talked with.

What you didn't know was that the guy feels for you in the same way you, were the first girl they ever meet that made them feel happy. You were very different from the other girls that had try yo start a relationship with, by the way, you looked and the way you acted around People.