Silence is A Virtue [Pt. 1] TomTord

+Future: Norway+

It's been some years since Red Leader took over the world. The nations have fallen to his rule even if there is a lingering resistant hiding around.

The man himself sat behind his desk going over some paperwork for the next week. He was looking over the reports of the resistance group at large that managed to stay under their sight.

"Ahh... I really should be putting more focus on finding them." Red Leader says with a sigh.

He speeds apart three wanted posters.

Each of them have their own photo of their specified person, or rather, the three leaders of the resistance. The pictures were rather old because they could never catch sight of a recent face from the leader.

It shouldn't be a problem though.

It's not like they could have changed that much.

Tord taps his finger at the corner of one poster. He looks at the man in the picture with narrowed eyes.

The man in a blue hoodie, looking back with a glare since those past voices seem to be mocking him. He picks the page up, the words reading "Wanted Alive" unlike the other two that say "Dead or Alive".

The corner of the leader's lips turn up into a smirk.

"Soon enough..."

The page in his hand is cursed in a tight grip with his robotic hand.

"You'll see who's boss."

+Unknown Location+

In another location, more specifically England, a blue hoodie wearing male shivers at a chilling feeling running up his spine. He hugs himself and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Mom?"

Black voids open up and look down at his mini look alike. The light haired brunet man picks the young boy up in his arms and hugs them close.

"Sorry love, I just felt a bit cold for a moment."

The little boy hugs the man back tightly trying to send warmth over to the man he loves so much. "I'll warm you up with my warmy hugs." The boy giggles as he nuzzles his face into the crook of his mom's neck.

"Thank you Tomi."

"Tom."

The man carrying the boy looks back to see his green wearing friend Edd smiling at the two of them. Tom smiles and walks over to his best friend.

"Hey Edd, where's Matt?"

Edd smiles, "Matt's watching over training for his soldiers right now." He puts his hand out to Pat the little boy's head.

Tomi smiles back at Edd with a small embarrasses blush coloring his cheeks. "Can I go see Uncle Mattie?"

"Sure love, but stay out of the soldiers's way, alright?"

"Yes Mom." Tomi kisses Tom's cheek before he's sent down on the floor. The little boy runs his way out of the room to go visit the ginger in the training room.

Tom turns his attention back to Edd who now shifts his expression to a serious one due to topic change. "I assume you can to see how I'm holding up."

"Yes... Tom are you sure you're okay to participate in being a leader right now? With taking care of Tomi and the Red Army looking full on for you..." Ever since Tord left, Edd saw some kind of change in Tom, but he didn't want to pry on his privacy so he let it be for awhile.

The blue hoodie wearing male places a comforting hand of his best friend's shoulder. "Edd, I can go on. Tomi's safety is fine, he only goes out with me if we ever need his powers. You know we can both protect ourselves."

It's a true fact, both Tomi and Tom can protect themselves even when they're apart. The three friends have learned Tomi is a escaped experiment that possessed Tom during the time Edd got his powers for sometime. It was only when then they separated a few years as the monster and human were on good terms to communicate that they learned they could separate.

Edd, Matt, and Tom met the young demon child.

Tom naming his little demon Tomi since the boy seemed to have taking a liking to his name. Since then they've been passing Tomi off as Tom's son who never seemed to age as years went on.

There was this one time when the trio questioned Tomi on where he came from, yet the little demon couldn't remember.

"I'm just worried Tom, your our best friend." Edd says speaking for Matt and himself in a caring tone.

"If anything happens, you'll be the first to know." Tom pats his shoulder and starts heading for the door. "Come on now, we should go see how Matt's doing since Tomi went to go join him."

Edd chuckles as he follows along, "You right, we know how Tomi like playing with the soldiers."

As the two of them walked down the halls to the training room, Tom focused to still his heart.

The ache still there as he thinks of the Red Army, or rather of who controls the god forbidden group.