「Chapter Thirty Two」

「The fight with Stain will take place on the second day, which I think in the original version takes place on the first day? Enjoy the chapter...!」

The next day was exploring the city and taking mental notes, as well as training afterwards. It was once again late and Y/n decided to call Katsuki.

"Hey."

"Hey, Y/n. How's your internship going?"

"Incredible!! I found out that I can turn into a dragon!"

"A dragon?! What?! How?!"

"Apparently I've been wrong about my Quirk this whole time. Ryukyu taught me so many things, who knows, I might just be the most powerful in the class now." She teased.

She didn't get a response from Katsuki for a couple seconds before he softly chuckled, "Yeah.."

"How about you, how's your internship going?"

"I chose the wrong fucking agency. He changed my hair!!" Katsuki growled, "I wanna go home."

"Come on don't be like that. He's trying to teach you what he can, you should listen." Y/n groaned, "I think I'm gonna go out for some fresh air. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Alright, be careful. Although, as the strongest, who knows if you'll need it." He laughed.

"Pfft, I was just teasing! Goodnight Katsuki!" Y/n shook her head with a small giggle as she hung up and put on a hoodie as she left the agency and wandered the streets. She started to think of her brother and headed to the city he was named after.

The city of Kyoto. Usually heroes would be patrolling around this area, small heroes typically like Manual.

Her thoughts were suddenly broken by the sound of a fight. Y/n quickly ran towards the sound discretely, only to see Iida, Deku, and Shoto on the ground and the Hero Killer: Stain.

"NO!!" Deku screamed in terror as Stain held his blade over Iida.

Y/n quickly transformed as she shot a blast of fire towards Stain, causing him to quickly dodge.

Everyone stared in shock.

"Y/n!" Deku gasped at, first of all, her sudden appearance, and well.. Her appearance. Half of a dragon.

She sighed as she let out a small breath of fire.

Stain's face turned ill, and he suddenly looked like some sort of pervert, "Dragon blood.. What a wonderful surprise."

"You want it?" Y/n extended her wings and hovered in the air with a forward position, "Come and get it."

"Don't let his blade touch you!" Deku yelled.

"Got it!" Y/n flew up in the air as she wrapped her wings around her body as Stain tried to follow her moves.

"Y/n, you idiot!!" Y/n caught a shocked Kana on the rooftop, "This is the most danger you've ever been!! CONTROL YOURSELF!"

"Ah, shit.." Y/n gritted her teeth, almost forgetting about the bad part of the curse. She landed back down to the floor as the rock like texture on her feet grated across the concrete.

Y/n and Stain stared at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. She knew that she had to get Iida, Deku, and Shoto in her protection, but how..? She looked around frantically, and then came up with a plan.

"It's about to get really hot! Todoroki, use your ice when I tell you to!"

Shoto squinted his eyes as if to say a determined Yes.