Red Game Pt. 3

+National Meeting: London, England+

A few weeks have passed and the government officials have been supportive to get a multitude of detectives and police involve in the search for Red Leader's old friends.

They also have the additional knowledge that at least one of them hates him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," One undercover detective by the name of Daniel Powers, enters to give his report about his recent findings. "It's an honor to be here at your service. I'm Daniel Powers, a private detective."

Alfred waves his hand to monitor for him to get to his report. "On with it detective. We're trying to save the world as it is."

Daniel nods and brings out a remote from his coat pocket and presses a button. His presentation appearing on the white projection screen for all to see in the room.

"So far these are all the hints we have been provided with. The first two hints address his friends' location and some history with them."

The slides change to show a picture of a ruined red hoodie and a picture of England as a country. Changing the slide it held the description of the three other hints which were descriptions of said three.

"The third hint: one of them is addicted to cola, another loves mirrors, the last poisoned with alcohol." Daniel changes the slide with three silhouetted figures with each of them with a text box holding their individual characteristic. "I've decided to make these as a way to see what type of people we're looking into. This is because I've noticed Red Leader tends to address them in a certain order."

Charles nods at the idea. He thought there was a patterned to the leader's speech but he couldn't confirm it himself.

Daniel continues, "From the fourth hint, it sound like they stay together and never stray to far from each other. So if we were to find one, we'd find the rest of them. However, there could be a possibility they live apart but in the same area to not be too far away."

"Finally the fifth hint specified for one particular individual among the three." He changes the slide back to the three silhouetted images. "It's hard to figure out which one of them associates with this hint, but we did figure out something else."

The representatives watch as the slide changes into a image of a hoodie. "Based off the fifth hint, my colleagues and I have figured it's a given that his friends wear hoodies with specific colors. Red Leader, still happens to wear his and keep his old one with him as we saw in his national broadcast."

"Then wouldn't that mean one of them is wearing the the opposing color of red. Red Leader mentioned if he is wrath, then the other is tranquility. What color is associated with it?" Charles asks to the open group.

Hana raises her hand to answer, "Blue is associated to tranquility or close to calmness."

Daniel took note of this in his little note book he pulls out. "Then one of these individuals wears a blue hoodie and follows one of the traits Red Leader gave."

"The one who hates him the most," Eva says uncertain of who one of three could be. The individual may be the key to defeating Red Leader.

All of a sudden the doors to the meeting room were slammed open. Security pulled out their guns while others covered the representatives.

"Lower your guns! I mean no harm!" The woman at the door exclaims standing proudly in the open doorway.

"Do as she says, she's one of my associates for this assignment." Daniel vouches for her as he heads her way. He approaches her and gives her a stern look. "Madeline you know we're in a middle of a meeting."