II

Beomgyu p.o.v

I woke up in the new room that I recently moved in. "Beomgyu..." I heard a knock on the door. "If you are up...there is cereal to eat." Yeonjun said.

I got up and opened the door when he was about to walk away. "I'm up."

He turned around to see me and smiles. "Well good, there is cereal to eat...if you want to. I need to go and catch up with my friend! I'll be back before noon." He said as he took his coat and apartment keys with him.

I bid him a farewell as I enter the kitchen. I look out the small window above the sink to see him walking down the street on the phone laughing. I guess it makes sense for him to go out with his friends since he was popular in school.

After I ate breakfast, I went to my room to unpack the rest of my stuff. It took over three hours due to me pausing to sing along some songs. When I finally finished, I open my laptop to start looking for a job.

Yeonjun was kind enough to let me stay in his apartment, so I had to pay half of the rent. Taehyun and Huening Kai are still in high school. Lucky for them, they don't have to deal with the real world yet. I search for any good-paying jobs nearby, but I couldn't find one. I look at the jobs nearby, there were some jobs open. But only jobs like cashier, working in small stores around the corners. Café jobs and one in a medical field, which I know nothing about medicine. I filled out my registration for the café and small stores. Then I close my laptop and organize the papers on my desk.

I really hope I get the job. It doesn't matter what job I get as long as I can get enough money to pay the rent and have some for myself.

By noon, I take a stroll down the road near the apartments. If I'm going to live here from now on, then I have to be able to recognize this place so I won't get lost. As I walk,  I paused in front of a small playground.

"Beomgyu, push me!" Soobin called out.

"You can push yourself you know." I claimed. I sat on the swing next to him.

He laughed and replied. "I know. But I want my bear to push me."

I blushed. Then I look at him, he was staring at Huening Kai. I felt weird.

Was I jealous at that moment? Now that I think about it, I was.

"Kai, are you cold?" He asked Kai as he got closer to him. I sat by the swing alone and watched as Soobin take care of Kai.

I chuckle as I remember the moment. I missed Soobin, a lot.

"Beomgyu! What are you doing there? I bought us some food!" Yeonjun held up a bag.

I got off the swing and walked towards him. "What did you get?"

"Your favorite-" He was interrupted by a call. "Oh, hello!" He handed me the bag and whispered. "Go home, I'll catch up with you."

I nodded my head and walked back. Before I left I heard him say, "We just saw each other like five minutes ago. Do you miss me already?" He chuckled. Probably a girlfriend, I wonder if Soobin has a girlfriend. Suddenly, I got sad at the thought that he likes girls.

"I am over Soobin now. Stop feeling like this." I spoke to myself. I got home and unlocked the door. I set the food on the table.