TWO

Myair Kacey

Myair fluttered her eyes open looking at a ceiling. Not recognizing her surroundings, it caused her to panic with fear and terror.

Quickly getting up, she screamed as if she felt a stinging sensation to her shoulder and side. The door swung open and there stood a gun being pointed at her causing her to jump in fear but that only caused her to scream in pain again.

"My bad shorty, you ight?" An unfamiliar face sat in front of her. She jumped at his touch before looking at him. "Please don't hurt me." Myair pleaded. "Aye JuJu!" He yelled and Myair looked at him with confused look.

The name JuJu ran through her mind multiple times. Although she thought that there were many JuJu's but she just couldn't help but to think of her sister.

A girl came in and Myair squinted her eyes for a better look. She was right. It was Julani, her sister. Her best friend. "Julani?" Myair spoke in a raspy voice.

JuJu began to tear up as tears fell from her eyes. She ran to her sister before getting on her knees before wrapping her arms around her, but she made sure not to hurt her. "Oh My. I missed you soo much." JuJu said now in tears as Myair still couldn't believe it.

"I missed you more JuJu." Myair cried as Mazi walked in. Nasir looked at Mazi before wiping away a fake tear and Mazi smacked his lips before playfully pushing him.

"Do you know who did this to you?" JuJu asked as Myair wiped her face. She nodded. "It was Marcus. He killed mama." Myair began to cry again as JuJu felt her heart stop. She couldn't believe the news.

Even though they left JuJu, that was still her mother at the end of the day. To think of it, JuJu knew it wasn't her mother's fault that they moved. It had to be Marcus idea which it was.

Marcus was very controlling and deceiving. JuJu hated that man with a passion. JuJu instantly grew upset before looking at Mazi and Nasir as Myair cried.

"I want him dead." JuJu spoke as she left her sister on the couch. Mazi followed to calm her down as Nasir just stared at her. It tended to make Myair feel a bit uncomfortable but to Nasir, it wasn't hurting him.

He just felt bad for her. A beautiful girl like her in a gruesome situation like this. Nasir found her very attractive. In Nasir's eye's Myair had everything he wanted in a female.

Nasir felt the vibe in the room so he walked out. Myair watched as he closed the door behind him. Myair got up before walking to the door. She made a face due to the horrible pain she was in.

Looking down the hall, she noticed that this didn't look like a house. It looked like she was in a building. She walked down the hallway before slowly walking down the stairs. The smell of food hit her nose.

She looked around as she saw coke, marijuana and money laid around. Myair frowned with much confusion on where she was. "JuJu?" Myair called putting as JuJu turned the corner.

"Myair, why are you not laying down. I was going to bring the food up to you." JuJu spoke. "No need." Myair said as she took a seat by a fine handsome man. She couldn't take her eyes of him but in the process of her sitting down, she was to close to just stare at all his beautiful features.

JuJu sat a plate of seasoned steak, macaroni and cheese, seasoned steamed broccoli and garlic bread. Myair looked at the food with passion.

"Thanks JuJu." Myair spoke as JuJu handed her the silverware. JuJu took a seat with her plate next to her as Mazi sat beside JuJu.

"Myair your going to be staying with Nasir until I get you a knew home. Okay?" JuJu spoke making Nasir choke on his food.

Nasir Taylor

"Myair your going to be staying with Nasir until I get you a knew home. Okay?" JuJu spoke catching Nasir completely off guard.

"Who's Nasir?" Myair spoke making Nasir look at her. The way his name rolled smoothly off her tongue made him feel weird. "That's me ma." He spoke and Myair smiled but it quickly went away.

"Why she can't stay with you though?" Nasir asked and JuJu stared at him angrily. "Can I speak to you? In private." JuJu spoke loudly when she said private. Nasir sighed before getting out his seat and looking at Mazi as Mazi was laughing at him.

"Why can't she stay at your place?" JuJu whisper-yelled. "Why she can't stay at yours?" Nasir asked. "Because, where is she gonna stay at in my one bedroom loft? On a couch? She's injured. She doesn't need to be sleeping on no couch. But you? Oh. She staying in one of those 5 guest rooms." JuJu said and Nasir sighed.

"Okay mane." Nasir said as he walked back in before sitting back beside her. "Okay, I guess your staying with me." Nasir spoke as he watched her play with her food.

"I don't have any clothes." Myair spoke and JuJu smiled. "I'll give you some of mines. I'll take you shopping today though." JuJu spoke happily and Myair nodded.

Nasir just sat back in his seat just admiring her in a lustful manner. "Nasir!" JuJu spoke making Nasir look at her. "Stop the starin." JuJu spoke walking out before he looked back at Myair as she had this smirk plastered on her face.

He chuckled before getting up and grabbing his things before leaving 119.