Chapter 30: Mew

He is whistling a happy tune. Does that girl really make him this happy? Had he forgotten about me this fast? Am I that easy to forget?

Seeing him with the girl and his mother almost made me insane. It was clearly a special date. When I saw him smiling dearly and being the doting date, my heart just went the drain. I almost charged into them and I would have done so if I wasn't with some other lawyers and clients.

I am so exhausted with everything I have to fix so I can be with him only to see him enjoying a meal with someone else. I just can't let this slide. Once the clients bid their goodbyes, I immediately followed him until he entered the building. If only there was no security guard by the door, I would have followed him inside.

It took him fucking thirty minutes to come out, whistling. That was the worst thirty minutes of my life, imagining him fucking a girl.

Now he is walking again. Stalkish much Mew? I am following him in a safe distance so he does not notice me. He stopped walking and whistling. Then he turned left and walked in a narrow alley between two huge buildings. Where the fuck are you going? I followed again. I am so pissed, I don't even care if at this point he sees me. He quickened his pace then turned right. We are at the back of a building, the lights here are deemed. As I turned right to follow him, he's gone.

Then all of a sudden, my arm was twisted at my back and I am pinned to a wall. "I can smell you from a mile professor. What do you think you're doing?" He said. His face is so near, I feel the hair in my nape stand up and my dick steer. Shit. This is not the time.

"Release me Gulf." He released me like he'd been burnt.

Then I twisted his arm and pinned him to the wall. "Who's the girl?" I pinned my body to his. He is now sandwiched between me and the wall.

"Haha, so funny professor." I want to punch his satisfied happy face.

"I'm not joking Gulf."

"Neither am I. What's it to you?"

I kissed the back of his neck and heard him breathe long and deep. Then he leaned his forehead to the wall. "Is this how we were in your dream Gulf? Do you still like me more in your dream? Or have you forgotten about that too? Do you want me to make you remember? I can make you forget that girl."

He was breathing hard now. "Shut up Mew."

I burrowed my head in his nape then let go of his arm and embraced him from the back. "I missed you so fucking much."

"That girl is no one Mew." He put his hands on top of mine.

"Even if she is someone, I'll make her go away."

He detangled my hands and faced me. "What are you really saying Mew?"

"I broke up with Malee." He looked at me, checking if I am telling the truth. "She knows about you. I tried to break up with her about a month ago but she wouldn't let me go. Now, she finally agreed."

"You can't say things like that to me-----"

I kissed him. I kissed him with all the raw emotions I am now ready to share. He pulled away, still doubtful. "It's just us now Gulf."

We looked at each other intently. He, trying to decide if he can believe me and I, making sure he can see how desperate I am at this point.

"There's no going back Mew."

I smiled. "No going back Gulf."

It was like a coming together after a drought. We kissed so hard, I pushed him to the wall. I have my hands all over him and he locked me in his embrace.

I released his mouth. "Are we really going to fuck in an alley though?"

"Haha! Let's go to my place." Then he dragged me to the backdoor.

I was a bit alarmed. "Where are you going Gulf. This is probably a restricted area."

"Shhhh, quiet, we'll get caught."

Then he pushed me inside what looks like a service elevator. "Really? Gulf? Here?"

"Haha! Of course not, this is just another way to my place."

I looked at him and waited for his next words just making sure I heard it correctly.

"Just wait. We're almost there."

I heard a ding, then the elevator opened.

I went out of the elevator dumbfounded by what I saw. The whole floor was furnished with grey bricks and surrounded by ceiling to floor windows overlooking the city. It's a vast open space with furnitures and lightings made by pipes.  On the other end opposite the service elevator is a big mattress atop a platform. The mattress is in white and kept crisp and clean. He probably has someone maintain the place. On the right is the kitchen and countertop which are all metal. The lamp attached to the ceiling above the countertop is made of multiple pipes twisted together like a puzzle. On the left is the entertainment room with metal pipes covered with soft cushions. There's a big tv screen above a game console, then on the corner wall are miniature robots made of different metallic materials. I went closer to have a look. They all look original and something that a collector will probably pay a huge price for.

"Mew." I looked at him and was even more shocked. He just came out of the bathroom toweling his hair then his arms and chest, naked and now coming on to me. His place now far from my mind. "Are those more interesting than me?"

"Nothing's more interesting than you." I approached him and took the towel from him. "I'll dry you. I'm jealous of the towel." Then I proceeded with kissing the pulse of his throat.

"Hmmm. I missed this." He started taking off my clothes, one by one. My coat. My tie. He unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it from my arms. Then he took off my belt, all this while I nipped different areas of his throat. My slacks freely dropped to the floor leaving me with my briefs.