Tournamemt Day

No-Ones POV
Three days after akia's sword incident the tournament finally started many came to participate if they made the cut while many others came to watch it was also put on T.V we then see akia, Arata, and Izuku taking out there opponents in a flash many were impressed with all three since to most people it seemed like they didn't even move also that they were quirkless and defeated people with speed or strength enhancing quirks after Izuku's match he looked to see where manseok gang was and saw that he was facing a man named gando go then suddenly he saw the man was behind him and started to rapidly move his hands then jump on the stage he then said.

Gando Go: thank you mr.midoryia for helping me avert a crisis may you live a long life.

Izuku: no need to worry (starts shaking hands at times he acts like his old self in situations like these)

Announcer: Gando Go and manseok gang please enter the arena now.

Gando: Mr.Midoryia I need to get to the match.

Izuku: You want to be careful he's really strong even in that straight jacket.

Gando: I'm not worried about losing I'm worried about losing my courage against someone not righteous.

Izuku: (he's really serious)

Stage
Gando and manseok are looking at each other intensely while the announcer is saying.

Announcer: The rules are if your opponent is knocked out or admits defeat you win and don't worry about seriously injuring someone nanotechnology should heal them.

Gando: Your strong mr gang but you act don't act like a martial artist.

Manseok: What the hell are you talking about.

Gando: Take off your straight jacket I'm warning you.

Manseok: You must be insane.

They both back to their corners while the announcer shouts.

Announcer: Ready Set Go!!!!!.

Gando quickly attacked Manseok while using Tai Chi Chuan manseok fell back then Gando went back to his stance a rapidly punched Manseok in the face and punched him into the stands the announcer said.

Announcer: If manseok isn't in the stage in 10 seconds he is disqualified.

While on the ground manseok whispered to the people near him "push me up" they quickly helped him up while the announcer shouted.

Announcer: After the ferocious attacks on manseok he seems unharmed.

Manseok starts to congratulate Gando while going back into the ring after getting back in he quickly rushes Gando before he gets to him Gando attempts to surprise him with a kick he then jumps up and attempts to high kick him but it's blocked after being blocked Gando quickly rushes to the opposite side of the stage while glaring at Manseok he suddenly says.

Manseok: You were right, you were right fighting without a arm really is hard.

Manseok then starts flexing his arm before hopping up then rushing at Gando with his hand reaching for his face Gando tries to dodge but he actually grabs Gandos hair and pulls it back under his raises foot before he can strike the blue haired Judge starts to say.

Blue Judge: His martial art is for killing and surviving in the battle field.

While she's talking the audience is surprised about what manseok is doing.

Blue Judge: Biting, kicking, hair grabbing, etc is all allowed because he uses Northern ITF taekwondo.

________________________________________

This is it if you want to learn the backstories of these characters just tell me and I'll make them also please follow me and look at my other stories tell your friends about this story and thank you for getting this book to 10k reads.