C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

"Oh, well I'm in a bit of a rush."

Mr.Park laughs, "Trying to leave so soon, are we?"

You nervously laugh, "N-no I just have to be somewh-"

He cuts you off, "With Mr.Kim I presume?"

You freeze up. Mr.Park comes up to you and lifts your chin up with his hand.

"So I see you didn't dress nicely for me today."

"Jinyoung-"

"What happened to talking to me as your teacher, I did enjoy the feeling I had over you like you were my student and I had complete control . . . Imagine what I could do with that."

Your breathing is going off pace and Mr.Park gets closer to you.

"M-Mr.Park please back away."

He didn't listen and he came up to your ear and whispered, "Your mine, now." He sucks on your neck leaving a hickey.

You were to scared to move and you just stood there. You feel awful how could you just freeze up like that.

You finally get the courage and back up.

Mr.Park smirks, "Well why don't we get started so I can help you raise your grade."

"Maybe tomorrow. . ."

"Of course i'd love to see you again tomorrow!"

You rush out of the door, red and embarrassed. You felt as if you were going to cry like you betrayed Namjoon because you just stood there and took it.

You pulled your hoodie up to cover your neck to hide the hickey Mr.Park gave you and you walk to Namjoons class.

Most students are already in the classroom. It seems students always arrive earliest for his class.

A lot of them are attracted to him.

Namjoons not in his class but of course your greeted by Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina.

Somin looks at Jiwoo and Mina and says, "Do you think if I was ugly like Y/n Mr.Kim would actually like me."

Mina laughed, "Yeah, it seems like he goes for the ugly ones."

You frown believing that what there saying is true. You definitely don't take criticism well, especially from them.

Jiwoo walks up to you with her 'cult' behind her.

Jiwoo says, "So are you not going to defend yourself or do you agree with us?"

You stay silent looking down.

"If so, leave him, leave Mr.Kim if you really love him you'll let him have someone he'll actually like."

"I-I." You stuttered.

"I-I, stop your so annoying just listen to us." Jiwoo said mocking you.

"No."

That took a lot of strength for you to say. Just one simple word can mean so much.

Somin comes closer to you, "Are you sure you really want to be saying that?"

You nod. Somin pushes you, your head hits the ground hard.

You black out.

~~~~~

You wake up confused by your surroundings. It feels like your in a soft bed but you feel something attached to your arms. Your vision is blurred so your still confused.

"W-where am I?" You ask hoping to get an answer back.

"Y/n I'm so happy your awake!" The familiar voice said. You couldn't decipher who it was quite yet.

You groaned and another voice in the room said, "Rest some more until you feel better."

You listened without hesitation and it went black again.

~~~~~

You wake up again and look around. Your in a hospital room. Your confused and you sit up.

"Lay back down Y/n."

You look over at where the sound is coming from. It's Yoongi and Namjoon.

You rub your head and ask, "Why am I in a hospital?"

Yoongi and Namjoon look at each other biting their lips in nervousness.

You don't remember much from that morning.

Yoongi says, "Don't worry about it for now, do you feel like your alright to go home yet?"

You smile, "Mhm."

"Alright, I'm going to go get you checked out really quick."

Yoongi leaves the room and Namjoon comes up by you.

"Are you sure your feeling alright?" He asked.

You nod, "Yes, i'm pretty sure."

"Is there anything you need me to do?"

"Could you tell me what time is it?"

"Well school had gotten out about 3 hours ag-"

Namjoon pauses when he looks at your neck.
He's confused he's never seen that before, is that what he thinks that is?

Namjoon points at the place Mr.Park left a hickey on your neck, and asks, "What's that?"

You cover it up quick, "Oh it's nothing just a- just a- an uh . . . uhm."

He sighs, "It's a hickey, isn't it?"

You look down.

"It's alright, I mean we're going to be step brother and sister soon so I mean getting over each other as quick as possible is best."

You look up nervously, "No it's not li-"

He cuts you off, "Could you at least tell me who it's from?"

You don't answer and look back down.

Yoongi enters the room, "Alright we are all set to go."

You wish you could tell Namjoon right now. You'll just explain it to him once you guys get home.

Your head pounds but you ignore it. You just hope Namjoon at least has some pain killers at his house. You stand up and go to leave, following Namjoon and Yoongi.

~~~~~