Tired

You woke up in your bed, you didn't even realize you were feeling sleepy, let alone feeling your mom carry you. It was nice to feel like a kid again. One that would fake pretending to be asleep so their parent would carry them out of a car, except you weren't faking it.

Your fever felt completely gone by now, hot damn that NyQuil worked better then thought. Well, it was only a small cold from laying too much on the floor, but the miracle of modern medicine is still amazing!

The house was quiet as usual, but now there was the slight pitter patter of rain. The scene is nice, you're in your heavily blanketed bed that's warm, yet the outside is cold. You're a little snug bug hiding away from the rain, now all that is left is a cup of chocolate or tea and a nice book, maybe Toad and Frog for this weather. However, homework doesn't do itself and you wanted to be free a bit tomorrow, just in case, who knows. Maybe Sam will invite you over or you can catch up with Lillia and Eddy with out all the slobber.

Or maybe, just maybe... Frank could finally warm up to you?

You were tired of him playing hard to get, you just wanted a full conversation with him. No mean words or annoyed faces. A plain face is fine, all you just ask is for something other than now. Just for one moment, you want to see him smile. After all, a smile can be a persons best features!

It's a selfish request, but you're kinda worried if he's doing well in Ormond or not. He has made some friends, at least by the assumption that a small smirk on his phone means he has them. Gosh, you wished that smile was for you.

Frank really shouldn't be your concern right now, Maths should. God, geometry makes no fucking sense, but it's all sacrifice for the future Astrology.

The rain was nice, and to focus with especially! The cars driving by and splashing puddles, people running from the rain. You wonder if that hooligan is wet by now, probably left. Ha, he's wet, you're warm. How long did you fall asleep for again?