You go to the Beach Pt. 1

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter

Y/N's POV:

I feel a hand tracing my stomach as I start to wake up. I slowly open my eyes, but I'm blinded by the sun so I instantly groan and shut my eyes. Then I hear a beautiful laugh that I never get tired of hearing. I open my eyes slowly and look down and see the most beautiful eyes in the world that belong to my beautiful girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren smile grows upon seeing my smile as she lays on my chest. She leans up and kisses me. "Good morning my love," I say as she lays back on my chest.

"Good morning baby," she says as she goes back to tracing my stomach. 

Lauren looks back up at me and asks what we should do today. I start to grin and pull her on top of me so she is straddling my waist. She squeals and I chuckle a little. "Why don't we go to the beach and go out for lunch and dinner later?"

Lauren instantly smiles and kisses me, "That is a great idea."

I smile and pull her back down to kiss me. I start to run my hands up and down her sides as she puts her hands in my hair. I then squeeze her hips and flip us over so that I'm on top. I start to trail kisses up and down her neck, but then Lauren gently pushes me away.

I give a playful glare as she starts to caress my cheek. Lauren grins and says, "You want to go to the beach, right?"

And I nod wondering what she is going to stay. "Then we need to get out of bed so we can have breakfast and get ready because it's already 9:00."

I groan and get up as Lauren laughs at me. As I'm about to go the bathroom to freshen up, Lauren turns me around and gives me a kiss. "I love you," she says while staring into my eyes.

My smile grows, "I love you too Lo," then I make my way to the bathroom.

Once I'm done freshening up, I walk back into the bedroom to see Lauren sitting on the reading a book wearing this:

I stumble a little and my eyes widen. Lauren looks up from her book and smirks as she sees me. She puts the book down, gets off the bed, and walks over to me. "Hi baby," she says once she reaches me.

I don't say anything I stare at how beautiful she looks. Lauren then snaps her fingers in front of my face while chuckling, "You okay?" she says while she places her hand on my arm.

I nod and say, "You just look so beautiful Lo, I don't know how I got so lucky."

Lauren's smile grows as she starts to rub my arm, "Thank you Y/N/N and you don't look so bad yourself."

Here's what I'm wearing:

(You guys can use this or think of your own, just something I found

(You guys can use this or think of your own, just something I found.)

"Thank you baby," I say as I lean down and kiss her.

Lauren then goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair as I go downstairs to make breakfast. 'Today is going to be a great day,' I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I hope you liked this! It's 2 am here and I have to wake up in three and a half hours😣😪 sooooo . .  . yeah. Again, hope you liked it and sorry for any mistakes. Bye✌