BEHIND THE BOOK RACK

It wasn't a good day for Jungkook.

The problems had started in the morning when he was getting ready for school and his father had walked in, having returned from his night shift at the factory. The man had looked absolutely exhausted and it had already angered Jungkook to see his dad in a state like that.

He had turned around to talk to his dad but had faltered at seeing the mark of a hand on the right side of his father's face. It had fueled the fire within even more and his father had retaliated.

They got into a fight about it and to top it off, his father had found the hidden packet of cigarettes stuffed into one of his socks the day before. The fight had gotten even worse after that. You shouldn't waste our money like that, his father had shouted as he threw the packet against his son's chest.

Jungkook didn't have the guts to tell his father that the cigarettes hadn't been bought with their money, but rather with the money he had made with his student job. He had left the caravan with the air between them still tense and unclear.

Once he reached school the realization of Taehyung dating Sooyun slapped him in the face. He had tried his best not to think about the boy too much over the weekend but there was no escape from it now. Taehyung was already waiting for him in front of the school, hand held by Sooyun and eyes crinkled as he laughed at something the alpha said.

Jungkook thought it was sweet for the omega to still wait for him in front of school. Sooyun didn't seem to like it though as his eyes bored into him the moment he reached the entrance of school.

"Hi Jungkook!", the blonde smiled, hand momentarily slipping out of his boyfriend's so he could give Jungkook a quick hug, "How was your weekend?"

"It was fine", the alpha awkwardly smiled. He could feel the glare coming from the other alpha but of course Taehyung was oblivious to it. "I should go to my locker", he continued before he started moving towards the steps.

"I'll see you during lunch, alright?", Taehyung asked and Jungkook shortly glanced over his shoulder to see the bright grin on the omega's face. Sooyun contrasted that grin with a deadly glare, practically telling him to stay away from his boyfriend during lunch.

Jungkook gulped but nodded nonetheless, even though he knew he'd be hiding in the library as always.

When lunch came around he avoided running into Taehyung and made his way to the library. His stomach growled painfully but he had nothing to eat since they didn't have any food left at home. Buying something at the school cafeteria was out of question since lunch was overpriced and he didn't want to show his face in the cafeteria anyway.

Angry tears welled up in the boy's eyes as he stalked towards the familiar table in the library that was suddenly occupied with students. He went straight past it and took a sharp right turn to where the fantasy books were located.

There, he began crying.

He tried keeping his voice low and crouched down to get out of sight from anybody. He had no idea what would happen if anyone would find the big bad alpha pathetically huddled behind one of the library racks. But he had no intention on finding out.

His hands pressed against his eyes to try and stop the tears from leaking. He was glad he had decided to wear a hoodie today so his mouth could be muffled by the front of his sweater and the hood could at least give him some privacy as he kept crying.

It wasn't long after when a pair of footsteps neared him and a hand softly made contact with his own. Jungkook knew who it was, could smell the sweet scent from meters away, but he had made no effort to stop his tears or muffled sobs. Instead he let himself be brought into a warm embrace and he dropped his hands as his face came in contact with a broad shoulder.

"Shh it's okay", Taehyung whispered, one of his hands soothingly running through the boy's raven haired locks as his other kept itself wrapped around the alpha. The hood had fallen down and at some point Jungkook had stopped biting down onto his hoodie as well, making the whimpers and sniffles louder than before.

Taehyung didn't seem to mind as he kept comforting the older to the best of his abilities. Jungkook didn't know when it happened but some time after he ran out of tears and the overwhelming sadness in his heart died down as he stayed wrapped in the other's embrace.

"Are you alright?", the omega's deep voice asked and Jungkook was too shy to look up into the boy's eyes. But he didn't have a say in the matter when a hand pushed up against his chin so Jungkook was forced to stop looking down.

Taehyung's gaze softened as it came in contact with Jungkook's red rimmed eyes, the older alpha looking so small in the omega's hold. Jungkook tried to answer the boy since the silence had stretched on for too long but was stopped as he noticed the other boy leaning down.

Before he all too well realized what was happening, soft lips made contact with his and then they were kissing. It went too fast and it was maybe a bit too messy but it didn't matter as both boys got lost in the moment. Jungkook pushed back against the omega, his wolf taking control as the tears from before were long forgotten. Taehyung's hands tangled themselves in his raven hair and the alpha growled into the heated kiss when he felt his hair being tugged.

But all too soon Jungkook's nose picked up on the scent of another alpha on Taehyung. And then he was grabbing Taehyung's sweater and abruptly pushing him off, keeping him an armlength away. He knew that if he had just pushed the omega away without holding onto him, the boy would have probably been flung into the nearest book rack. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Taehyung.

Even though Jungkook yearned for the other's mouth on his, he tried being strong and kept his arms steady so Taehyung wouldn't be able to come back. The omega seemed surprised at first before his face fell and his eyes saddened once he realized what had happened.

"You smell like another alpha", Jungkook spoke lowly, "You smell of your boyfriend".

Reality came crashing down onto Taehyung. It had only been a few days and he had already cheated on Sooyun. "I'm terrible", he whispered, voice cracking and hands going up to hide his face, "I'm so sorry".

"You should say that to him", Jungkook spoke before slowly getting up, "I'm going now".

Just ten minutes ago Taehyung had been comforting him and now everything was in shambles again. It really wasn't Jungkook's day.

Things are getting spicy but sad (does that equal spady? sacy?)