Arc 4.10

Please welcome Radhika1303 who will be helping me edit GDICF's chapters from now on~ ^^.

Edited by Radhika1303

At the end of the episode, of course, Shi Shen's team didn't lose. It was Sun Qing and Ji Jing who had to go fishing the very next morning.

This episode instantly became the highest rated episode of One Day Trip and the guests gained a lot of fans later on especially Shi Shen.

His Weibo's followers have already reached 3.8 million in such a short time.

Finally, the audition day for the male lead role arrived. This audition will be held for 3 days and Shi Shen went on the second day.

Presently, Director Mu was getting frustrated from not finding the right actor to play as He Han.

Some young actors did come but they were not experienced enough. However, when actors who had good acting skills came their ages were too different from He Han so, in the end, Director Mu hasn't found a suitable person yet.

 "I heard that Sky sent someone today."

Hearing this, Director Mu's mood instantly brightened up since President Gao was famous for his deep insight so this artist should also be trustworthy as well.

He eagerly grabbed his form only to be disappointed.

It was not that his face was ugly but he was too handsome which was a problem.

His age was the most suitable to play as He Han but how did you expect profound acting from this boy?

In any case, he still got someone to call him in after the current one was done with his acting.

Soon afterward, the judges including Director Mu saw a teenager dressed casually as his age came inside.

Most people tried to portray that they were mature and 'experience' to convince them that they were suitable for the role but this one didn't try to hide his immature as a teenager.

Director Mu meaningfully rubbed his chin. 

The teenager in front of him had on a bright smile and exuded a fresh and clean aura showing that he was a child who hasn't experienced sufferings yet.

Just like He Han at the beginning of the movie.

 He Han was a high schooler and his personality was bright and sunny. Every day he went to school to study, hanging out with his friends and occasionally played with kids in his neighborhood.

 He was the only child in his family so after graduating he hoped to inherit his family business and looked after his old parents.

 However, things changed once the government issued that each family needed to send one son to get enlisted in the army.

 The important point in this movie was to capture He Han's changes throughout the video. 

 "Go do your makeup." 

Other judges turned to look at the Director Mu in surprise since it meant that this person has the potential to get picked.

 One of the sponsors was a bit hesitant,"I know this Ye Xie. His acting is good but won't his face stand out too much to play this normal role?"

Director Mu just shrugged his shoulders,"I am a bit interested in why Sky sent him here even though they know full well that he was at a disadvantage."

 Shortly after, the youth came back dressed in a soldier uniform carrying a bag and a gun on his back. Director Mu directly threw out a few words,"Act out the scene that you are confident with."