12

Taehyung went straight to his apartment which was only about 10 minutes away from the cafe,by walk.As he reached his apartment he went straight to his room and took the photo frame which had a picture of once a happy family with a father,mother and a teenaged son,smiling happily at the camera.

"Mom,Dad.....Please tell me what should I do now.....I really don't know how to handle this kind of situation..... Oh how i wish that you people would be here for me right now,so that I could hear your opinions in these kind of situations, telling me the right thing to do and patting my head that everything will be alright",taehyung talked to the frame as he cried silently.

"After you guys left me alone in this world with no one for me,I didn't know what to and what not to do.I lost my happiness, the minute I came to know that you are gone away from me,forever.After that I couldn't help but be afraid of losing my dear ones which lead me to reject everyone from my life.I created a big barrier, stopping everyone from approaching me.",he cried as he clutched the frame close to his heart.

"But one day a small kid came and without any big effort,he broke that thick barrier. Though I didn't show any interest physically, my heart always yearned for his presence. But you know what,mom.......i broke that kid's heart.Am i even a human??I hurted the person whom I love the most!!And you know what he did??He came back to me .....He wasn't even angry at me!!!He didn't yell at me or beat me or anything like that!!!He forgave me for my mistake just like that.Hell!!!he didn't even consider that as a mistake!!",he continued talking with a aching heart.

"And what have i done in return???Ran away from him!!!Am i really worth for him,mom.A part of my heart says that I should let him go so that he could find someone better.But the other part says me to be selfish. It says that I should hold him tightly in my embrace and never let him go.What should I do,mom??",he asked as he laid down with the photo and cried his eyes out.

After 2 to 3 hours of crying, tiredness overtook him which pushed him into a deep slumber.The next time he woke up was the next morning. As he turned his mobile on to see the time,he came to know that it was just 2 am and had a lot of time before he opens the cafe.

So he decided to go for a walk,to clear his mind.He walked to god knows where.He just walked randomly as he didn't have any destination. As he was walking, he suddenly saw a tired silhouette of a familiar boy walking at a distance.He squinted his eyes to see properly and confirmed that it was none other than jungkook, the boy who kept taehyung's mind occupied for the whole day.

"What is he doing out at this hour??He looks so tired??",he murmured as he started walking towards the boy who was about to enter an apartment, but stopped when he noticed that the boy was clutching his hand tightly which was covered by a cloth and some blood was dripping through it??As he was watching that,jungkook went inside his apartment,too tired to notice taehyung behind him.

"What happened to him???Why is he bleeding??",taehyung thought as he proceeded his walk towards the nearby park.As he went inside the park,he sat himself in a desk,engaging himself in deep thoughts.

He was too into his thoughts that he didn't notice it was already dawn.He woke up from his thought process when he felt that people were jogging around him. He soon realized that it was dawn and immediately got up, rushing towards his apartment as something has dawned inside him too.

As he entered the cafe,jin rushed towards him, clearly worried about his last encounter with his adopted brother.

"Tae!!are you alright??",he asked as he came near him.

"I'm totally fine,hyung. Don't worry.Today,i'll make everything right",he said which immediately made jin to panic.

"What are you going to do,tae??Don't do something stupid!!!I'm warning you for the nth time by now!!",he said sternly but taehyung just smiled at him and went inside the kitchen.