Chapter 30

As we begin our descent to the examination room I could feel excitement beating heart in my heart. "So what have you done to them so far?" Philippe ask. "Nothing really at least not physical mentally.... however I believe we broke him down." I reply. "You see we've had Rebecca longer than we've had the other two. So in those days Rebecca has been stuck in a white room with nothing in it but a toilet like a jail cell while we constantly used strobe lights to blare loud sirens continuously to disorient her. On day two she gave up eating so we hooked her up with a feeding tube and a I.V. to keep her alive. Hence the reason why she's strapped into a wheelchair." I explain. "As for the other two they have only been in one of those rooms for the hour that we were up talking to Athena because they have just joined the fun. However from the report I was given by my men both of them are mentally breaking." I explained. "I like the way you work. Breaking down your subjects mentally before you breaks them down physically. That's a torture with it itself." Philippe replies. I just smile and nod.

Finally reaching the examination room we walk in to find all three little bitches already waiting for us. I have to laugh at the reaction because when they see the others they get a sense of hope in their eyes and start to yell for help begging them that they'll do anything if they help them. Elizabeth tries to plead to her husband. However as soon as they notice I walked in all the hope diminishes and they go silent. Only the sounds of their whimpers and sniffles can be heard.

"Well I have some good news for all of you." I say to them as I clap my hands together. "Athena has awoken and is now taking the remedy take take out all the toxins in her body so your little plan of trying to kill my wife has failed. So really no harm no foul. With that being said since you didn't technically kill her I should probably let you go." I tell them. Their heads shoot up looking in my direction listening intently to the words that I'm saying. "I mean that is if you promise to leave and never show your face around here again. Never come around Athena or my child again then there shouldn't be a problem in letting you go right?" I asked innocently. Their eyes shine with hope and a nod furiously saying that they agree to leave never come near Athena again.

I clap my hands together again in a joyous manner. "Excellent I'm so glad that we could come to an understanding." I say as they begin to thank me and promised never to return. You can see their bodies visibly relaxing as Caleb goes and unlocks their binding freeing them. They stand there for a minute almost unable to comprehend that they have now been given their freedom. Then suddenly Rebecca bolts for the door and the other to follow her. They go through the exam room door and they flee to the stairs. Running up they find that they are locked in what we call the dungeon. You can hear the excessive banging and screaming for help. Caleb and I sit down offering the other gentleman a seat and some wine.

Marco looks confused however. "Why are we letting them go?" He asked. "Are we letting them go? Or are they currently at the top of the stairs beating on a impenetrable door screaming on the top of their lungs for help well the whole place is soundproof?" I asked him in return.

Philippe laughs. "You're toying with them. You're breaking them of their spirit." He says. "Am I?" I smirk. "Everybody knows that hope is the greatest emotion the human body could have. That helped make you do extraordinary things and you're breaking them of their hope right now." My father chimes in. "Yes yes so it may seem. Or I could have had every intention of letting them go I just so happen to forgotten the key. And I figure since they're down here and I'm down here and you know how much Katherine strives for my attention well why not give it to her." I say in a calming manner.

The three women Come Back Inn looking scared as ever. "Th...t..the d...do..door is l..locked." Katherine stutters. "Oh well that's a same." I reply fake pouting. "Well sense you three seem to be staying how about me play some games?" I ask in excitement. Horror masks there faces. Oh come on it's going to be so much fun for us." I say.