Chapter 12

• The chapter that y'all have been waiting for!!•

Jennie's POV

9 years old...

"Jisoo Unnie!!" I ran as fast as I could to reach the older girl a few meters away in front of me.

Jisoo Unnie was someone very close to me. We met each other when I was five years old she was six.

"Oh? Hey Jennie." She greeted me with a smile. I tried to smile back but didn't succeed because I was too tired to do so.

"Wh-where are y-you going?" I said in between breaths. I had to at least grab onto her arm to regain balance and composure.

"I'm going to Lisa's house."

"Huh?! Your going to that new student's home?!" I exclaimed. Too loud than I had planned to and I had to cover my face from blushing. She blinked twice before smiling.

"Why can't I, Jennie?" She finally faces me properly and folds her arms on her chest while putting her weight on one foot.

"I-it's not that..." I trailed off as I scratched my cheek with a pout. "... I just wanna go with you that's all!"

"Hm... I could let you go with me..." She pouts thoughtfully while I anticipate her answer. "But you better make sure not to mess around, ok?" She pats my head and I squealed in delight.

"Awesome!" I jumped up and down out of joy.

...

8 years later...

"Hello?!" Lisa greeted us with a big grin on her face. Walking towards us in a far distance. But I also noticed that there's a-.

"Who's the girl behind her?" Jisoo interrupted my line if thought.

"No clue." I shrugged and she wrapped her arms around my neck mostly chocking me in the process.

"Your-."

"Sorry..." She made a peace sign right after freeing me from her hug/killing intent.

"Hi Unnies!" Lisa finally arrived in front of us. Holding the girl's hand.

"Hey Limario." Jisoo greeted her. And I just smiled a little towards her. Being the Jennie Kim that I am.

"May you introduce us to your friend there, Lili?" I pointed the blonde behind her with my mouth.

But then suddenly, Jisoo acted like the weirdo she is. She actually pushed Lisa away making Lisa let go of the girl. She then caught something. Making the three of us confused.

"Was it a mosquito, Unnie? Aw... you saved me from harm. Thanks." Lisa puckered her lips to kiss Jisoo but Jisoo pushed her face away from hers and stood behind me again.

"What was that all about? Now students think we're weird." I gestured to the people looking at us and murmuring.

"I caught your kiss, dummy." She opened her palm and took out an invisible whatever and slapped herself.

"What the hell, Unnie?! Are you trying to make yourself even more ugly?" Lisa exclaimed earning a glare from Jisoo. I had to stifle a laugh that made Jisoo glare at me as well.

"I was trying to stick Jennie's kiss in my goddess of a face." Jisoo flipped her hair with an eye roll. How cocky but I can't say that what she said was a lie.

"Anyways, Chaeyoung this is Jennie Unnie and Jisoo Unnie." Lisa interrupts and points to the two of us. "And Unnies this is Chaeyoung."

"Nice to meet you."