•|| Chapter 19 ||•

" E-Excuse us... " Asahi stuttered with a uncomfortable look on his face as he inched himself and Nishinoya towards one of the empty beds.

" Is that... " Nishinoya muttered, suddenly seeing you in one of the beds.

" Doll!! " Nishinoya yells in worry and tried to jumped straight towards your bed, surprising everyone, as he fell on the floor face flat with his leg in pain. " Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch- " He groaned, hugging his leg as Asahi worriedly rushes towards the boy.

" Are you okay!? " Asahi asks with concern as the smaller boy just sat up slowly, " Yeah, sorry for making you worry. " He flashed a smile before turning to your unconscious state. " What happened to doll? " He raises a brow as Asahi helps him stand up.

" It's none of your business. " Tendou muttered as if frustrated that they found out. " It's nothing, really!! ___'s asleep, you see. " Semi waved his hands frantically, apologizing for what Tendou said. " Oh, I hope she wakes up then, I can't wait to show her my special recieve!! " He smiled widely as Asahi drags him to one of the beds and hurriedly closing the curtains to avoid more stares.

" Well, we can't keep it a secret for too long. " Semi sighed and lowered his voice to avoid Asahi and Nishinoya hearing him. Suddenly, Tendou's stomach growled a little loudly. " Should we get lunch..? " Reon hesitated, seeing as lunch in their situation isn't in the right mood.

" We should. " Semi agreed. " We need to get our minds off what happened, everyone's fine after all. We have nothing to worry about. " He continued, smiling as the atmosphere of the room changes. " I'll stay and watch over them. " Kawanishi volunteers as he others nod and thank him.

' I should be done sewing before tiny wakes up. ' He says in thought as a smile crept on his lips with an imaginary scene playing in his head about your wide smile and cute giggles when he hands you, your newly sewn and clean stuffie.

•♤•

" SAKUMA!! " Your mother screamed.

You were slapped harshly.

" STOP IT!! " Your mother pleaded.

You cried from the pain.

" SHUT UP!! She's nothing but a useless child, all she does is cry!! " Your drunken father pushed your mother.

She hit her head on the corner of the table.

You screamed as you see blood on the side of her head.

" Tch!! Worthless woman!! " Your father kicked your mother's stomach.

You screamed louder, your throat hurting.

Your little brother in your mother's stomach was dead.

" CHIBA!! " You crawled to their side.

You reached for your mother's hand and cried.

Your father pulled you away.

" So she was pregnant eh? Wasn't my fault she didn't tell me. " Your father just clicked his tongue.

" Get..away!! " You struggled to breathe.

Your father glared at you.

Then smirked.