Anger

"Pete, get ready, we're going to be late!" Pepper shouted out the bathroom door finishing her makeup.

"Who's wedding even is this?! Why are we going?" Peter said back as Tony helped him with his tie.

"It's a friend of mine from college, Amy Santiago?"

Peter rolled his eyes. He didn't want to go to this wedding. Happy people, with happy perfect lives, who will ask him weird questions, like, "So how do you like school?"

He wished he could just say, actually I don't enjoy anything, I always have this crippling feeling of anxiety after being blackmailed into doing illegal work for gangs, so yeah, school sucks.

But, he would instead say that his favorite subject was science, and all the teachers were nice.

Peter sat on the opposite side of the car, as far away from Pepper and Tony as he could.
He knew he was kinda acting like a kid.

They arrived at the wedding place.

It was not like he imagined. Nothing was ready, the venue was apparently taped off, and police were everywhere.

Ugh, police. Peter didn't know why he resented them, he obviously was a good guy, and wanted the bad guys in jail, but for some reason he just didn't like them.

A woman with dark hair, and a panicked face came rushing up to Pepper.

"What's going-" Pepper started.

"Well, the cake is half ruined, my veil is still at the dry cleaners, and we don't even know if the bands coming and- oh there's apparently a bomb at our venue so, I don't even know if there will be a wedding."

Pepper gave a sad smile, "Okay, well since we're here early what can we do to help?"

Amy, looked over at Tony and Peter.

"Oh I'm so sorry, hi Tony, it's been a while, and this must be Pete-" Any stopped when she saw the scar on Peters face. She remembered him. And Peter obviously remembered her.

"Peter, nice to see you again."  Amy finish looking into the empty eyes of Peter.

"I'm going to go over there." Peter said pointing to no where specific.

"I'm sorry about him, he's been in a mood recently." Tony said.

Amy shook her head, "That's fine, it's understandable, normal after, everything."

Peter walked over to the entrance, which was swarmed with police blocking the entry way, "Hey look it's Tony and Pepper Stark!" Peter yelled, and soon all the police were gone from there posts.

Peter quickly snuck into the venue.

He knew it was dangerous, but, he had been through dangerous things. Besides, if he died, would he care?

He jumped up to the ceiling and got into the vents. This was a classic bad guy move. Who would find out in the vents? He would.

He was just doing it to get out of there already. At least no one had asked him something stupid yet. But Peter had a bad feeling that a lot of cops would recognize him. He was the kid they were looking for for so long.

After a minute of crawling Peter found it. Careful to not leave finger prints, Peter grabbed the bomb and brought it to the front door. He snuck out, and then yelled, "Hey what's that?!" And pointed to the bomb.

Of course everything went crazy for a minute with the bomb and all.

And two hours later they made it to the reception. Peter leaned against the wall, angry that they even had to be there.

Or maybe he was angry his life was the way it was. Maybe he was mad that no one understood. Understood that, maybe part of him was still that kid who smuggled drugs and beat people up.

"Hey. Your that kid we were looking for for so long. A dealer right?" An intimidating woman with black hair said.

"I guess you could say that. I just just the delivery boy." Peter scoffed.

"Well, props to you, you were sneaky-and you got to the top of the market." The lady said.

"I think you'd find it pretty easy when you have someone constantly holding a gun at your head." Peter said.

The lady smiled a bit, "Names Rosa Diaz."

"Peter...Stark." Peter said.

"I know it's fvcking annoying when everyone is asking you if your okay or it'll get better so I won't say that." Rosa said.

"Thanks." Peter said.

"Here come with me. They have a boxing room right over there." Rosa said.

"Really?" Peter said kinda confused

"Yeah this place is a rec center."

Once they got in the room Peter smelt the familiar smell of rubber. He went up to the punching bag.

"Go on, punch it. Do something." Rosa said.

Peter pushed it aimlessly first.

Then he punched it.

Then he punched it again.

Then he thought about how f*cked his life was. How everyone asked if he was okay. How people stared at his scars.

And he punched it again, until he was beating the living hell out of the bag, until his knuckles bled.

"Stop f**king asking me if I'm okay!" Peter screamed before stopping punching the bag.

"Damn kid, you've got stuff." Rosa said after a moment.

  "I have a lot to be mad at." Peter said.

"You do. I can't imagine the shit that went down." Rosa said.

Peter brushed his hand over his scar instinctively.

"How'd you get it?" Rosa said.

Peter grimaced, "Things got out of hand. A guy had a knife. I had... A face."

"It's kinda sick though." Rosa said.

Peter shrugged, "I guess. It's like a medal for making it out alive."

Rosa nodded.

Peter was still mad after that. It helped though, especially to have someone who wasn't over sensitive.

I guess the wedding didn't turn out all that bad.

A/N: And the end. I know it's abrupt but... Yeah.